Yunmeng Jiang Clan

"Master, are you sure you want to come back here?" Suibian asked his master. "Even though Jiang Cheng defect me from the Jiang clan, this place use to be my home beside," Wei Ying turn to look at Suibian, "Beside Jiang Shushu took me in, I can't let his home get burn down by the Wen again. I can't let my Shidi and Shimei get kill either."

"Da Shixiong!" The two turn to see the Jiang disciple walking toward them, "Da Shixiong, what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be in cloud Recesse?" One of the Jiang disciple asked Wei Ying.

"I want you all to help me with something, we need to protect the Jiang clan. You all heard of the Wen clan right?" The Jiang disciple nodded their head, "Da Shixiong are you worry that they will attack us?" Wei Ying nodded his head.

"Since Jiang Shushu and Madam Yu isn't here, can you guys take me to where the Jiang clan kept there protection array?" The Jiang disciple nodded their head. "But first," Wei Ying take out his talisman, "these are trap talisman, I want everyone to put this all around the Jiang clan," Wei Ying handed the talisman to his Shidi and Shimei.

The Jiang disciple take the talisman and went around to put it around the wall of the Jiang clan. The other take Wei Ying to the place where the Jiang protection shield is at, "Da Shixiong this is where the Jiang family protection array is at. But we need permission from Sect leader Jiang first."

"Is fine, he is at Cloud Recesse right now. He doesn't need to know. Oh that's right, I need you all to train very hard especially those with archery. We need to protect the Jiang clan and everyone in it."

"Yes Da Shixiong!"

"Alright, go help the other with the talisman," the Jiang disciple left from there leaving Suibian and Wei Ying inside of the Jiang Clan protection array.

"What do you think Suibian?" Wei Ying asked Suibian.

"The Jiang clan protection array is very weak, no wonder the Wen clan is able to destroy it. Master I can enhance it," Wei Ying nodded his head.

Cloud Recesse - Jingshi

When Chenqing and Lan Zhan arrive in Jingshi, Lan Zhan walk around to see if Wei Ying left anything for him, and that is when Lan Zhan see a letter on the table. Lan Zhan  pick up and read it, "Master and Suibian went to Yunmeng, I think he is trying to protect the Jiang clan as well."

Lan Zhan put the letter down, he turn around to look at Chenqing, "Chenqing, can you take me there?" Chenqing nodded his head, he put his hand on Lan Zhan shoulder, the two disappear from there and arrive outside of the Jiang clan.

One of the Jiang disciple see Lan Zhan and Chenqing, "Hanguang Jun," they bow to Lan Zhan. "Is Wei Ying, here?" Lan Zhan asked that disciple. "Yes, Da Shixiong is here."

"Then can you take us to where Wei Ying is at?" The Jiang disciple nodded his head, he take Lan Zhan and Chenqing to the Jiang clan protection array is at.

"Wei Ying," both Suibian and Wei Ying turn around to see Lan Zhan and Chenqing standing behind them, "Lan Zhan, Chenqing, what are you two doing here?" Wei Ying asked.

"Master, Lan er gongzi want to come find you. He got worry when he didn't see you in Jingshi."

Wei Ying smile, "Suibian is in there fixing the Jiang clan protection array, Chenqing, can you go help Suibian?" Chenqing nodded his head, he went inside to help Suibian with the array.

When Chenqing is gone, Lan Zhan pull Wei Ying into his arm. "Don't leave like that without letting me know."

Wei Ying hugged Lan Zhan back, "I did left a letter, did I not?" Wei Ying pull back to look at Lan Zhan.

"Master," Wei Ying turn around to look at Suibian and Chenqing, "is everything done?" The two nodded their head.

Wei Ying turn to look at Lan Zhan, "I have found a way to teleport each person to a safe place. But I need to find a place first." Wei Ying turn back to look at Chenqing and Suibian, "can you two go look around the Jiang clan to find a place where the Wen clan won't know about. I already know where they can go, we will meet back here," the two group went their separate way.

"Wei Ying, where are we going?" Lan Zhan asked as he follow behind Wei Ying, "there is a place where the Jiang disciple learn how to use archery. Where they try to shoot down the kite, this place is the best place for everyone to escape too. I will draw my Yiling symbol on the ground here, this is where they will appear. The entrance will be somewhere in the Jiang clan, once Suibian and Chenqing found a place then I will draw another Yiling symbol there as well."

"This place is protected by an invisible shield," Wei Ying put each talisman on the side of the mountain, and the talisman went deep inside the rock so no one can see it.

A minute later Wei Ying and Lan Zhan met up with Suibian and Chenqing, "Master we found a place but that place is very important to the Jiang family."

"What place is it?" Wei Ying asked Chenqing.

"Is the Jiang family ancestors."

"I guess that is the only place, let's head there," they all walk to the Jiang family ancestors room. "Let's pay our respects first," all four of them did just that, with two bow, all four of them look around the place.

"Master back here," Suibian pointed to the back of the Jiang family ancestors hall. Wei Ying think this is a good place, "good place," Wei Ying drew his Yiling symbol on the ground. "Okay this will do. Now all I need to do is tell one of the Jiang disciple about this."

Wei Ying went to find the Jiang disciple that is more mature then other disciple. When Wei Ying found that one disciple, he take them to the ancestors hall, "this place is where you evacuate everyone too. This array will take the disciple to the place where we shoot the kite. When the time come, make sure to tell everyone okay?" That disciple nodded his head.

"We will head back to Cloud Recesse now, everyone take care," just like what Chenqing did to Lan Zhan, he use his resentment energy to take them away from the Jiang clan and back to Cloud Recesse just like that.