The Family Affairs

I could feel the hairs on my body standing, the electrical current in my head was spiking to the point of me feeling nauseous.
I raised a hand to my temple to feel the shock as it zapped me.

I could tell who it was, the son of Odin, the almighty Thor.

Before I could react I saw a silhouette of a rather large man circling the skies, as he stopped, floating in the middle of the air a small hurricane formed around him, the edges of which shooting electric shocks, suddenly from the silhouette, I saw blue streaks coming from the bodies eyes before they were blocked by the view of Thor's mighty hammer being launched towards me. I only saw it with Judy enough time to dodge out of the way, the great hammer becoming lodged within the ground.

I felt my body shake as I felt out my hand calling Fulgur virga to my assistance

Thor dropped to the ground and walked towards me, his eyes were stern and cold. Only showing electricity and no emotion.

"So you must be the bastard son of the allfather" he raged and charged towards me, I raised my sword only for it to come into contact with Thor's armour. The shockwave was enough to make all the others around the camp drop to one knee, but somehow I was still standing.

"Odin is my father just as much as he is yours!" I raged bringing my sword up and launching for his face, I didn't know where this new found rage came from but whatever it was it was stopped by for grabbing at my wrists and stopping my strike.
"You have our fathers rage I'll give you that" Thor mocked.

"But it's no match for my power" he smirked and I could feel a force being driven to him, I turned my head in just enough time to see Mjölnir being launched towards me.
I ducked out of the way just in time to avoid the attack as Thor grabbed the hammer casually.

I ran backwards, my eyes never moving from the hammer, almost as if I was preparing myself for him to throw it again. The second I blinked the hammer had left Thor's hand, and it hurdled towards me, in a rash decision I threw fulgur virga towards the God at the same trajectory as Mjölnir.

My blade hit the mighty hammer with a loud crash, and a blinding light.
Once the light died down and I could see the aftermath, I saw fulgur virga and Mjölnir were still suspended in the air, the tip of my blade ever so slightly cut into the head of the hammer.
I stared in awe at the sight. Whereas Thor moved forward, he grabbed his hammer with one hand and my sword with the other. As his hammer broke free my sword fell to the floor and Thor with it.

Thor attempted to get up but couldn't as he was held to the ground by fulgur virga.

"What is this witchcraft!" The God roared
I slowly stepped towards him, still not convinced that this wasn't some sort of plan to catch me of guard. However I was sure he was stuck when he attempted to smash Mjölnir into fulgur virga causing sparks of electricity each time.

The God of thunder became so furious he began shouting "you don't deserve such a weapon, you should never have been born you disgrace to the Gods!"
I could feel my blood boil, no. Burn. My fingers were twitching and tensing whiteout me consciously doing it. That with the constant pounding of Thor attacking my blade. The ground began to rumble. Before I knew it the ground cracked open and Thor fell in the hole it left, the weight and power of fulgur virga forcing him down, the action reminded me of my dream I had.
As my mind cleared so did the hole, covering itself to become dirt and grass once again, this time Thor was buried beneath the ground for good.

"HOLY HERA!" I heard Wulf exclaim from behind me "you just defeated Thor THE God of thunder!"

"I don't think I defeated him, rather...buried him?" I questioned, then a thought occurred to me
"I didn't kill him did i?!"

"No" I heard another voice from behind me, although this time one much colder "you can't kill a God, you can only dissolve them for a few centuries or so unless you've got a special weapon and you haven't done that I'd be able to tell"

As I turned to look at Dillon, he was inspecting the ground which didn't look any different than from before the fight "my swords pretty special" I retorted

"Not special enough Noel" Dillon scoffed

"Noah"

"Same difference"

I wanted to speak again but I decided against it, I couldn't argue anyway as Dillon had already began walking away back to his lake.

"Well done son of Odin, your footwork left much to be desired and I won't even begin to try and understand your swordsmanship, but we'll strategised, using your swords power against the might Thor" Amelia patted me on the back, I decided not to tell her that I didn't know my sword could do that and simply nodded along.
It felt good to finally get some praise off of the immense warrior.

The tone quietened down and Lev started a campfire, it was perfectly warm and ever so calming that I felt all my worries go away and I could simply relax
"Love God magic" he smirked as I found myself leaning over to one side, before I could fall completely over from exhaustion Wulf caught my head on his shoulder which is where I stayed for a few minutes.

I would've stayed for longer if it wasn't for Layla running out of her cabin, presumably after her nap. How she slept through all the thunder I'd never know but I was happy she looked rested.

My head immediately shot up, but as she got closer I saw her face looked determined like she knew something.

"What is it?" I asked, almost as urgent as she seemed

"How did you-?" She began but I interrupted

"You looked like you had something to say" I smiled sheepishly

"I just had a- a dream" she stuttered, everyone at the fire fell silent waiting for her to continue "I- I know where lucifer is" she smiled

"Well? What are you waiting for woman tell us!" Codrin blurted but then immediately shrank back down realising we all were staring at him, and not all of us with the most kindest of eyes
"Sorry I didn't mean it like that I'm just on edge after that fight"

"What fight?" Layla asked

"I'll tell you after you spill the tea!" I exclaimed

"Spill the tea? Seriously Noah" Wulf grinned

"Shut up" I retorted

"Listen the way Noah speaks although wrong is not important, Layla where is he?" Amelia added, I was about to interrupt again but Amelia sent me death glares and I quickly closed my mouth

"He's in Jerusalem"