Vacation - Hiruma Yoichi x reader

This one shot is going to be a semi angst and fluff, mostly fluff.

Requested by , @xandrakatrina thank you for the request.

Anime is, streaming on I have no idea.

Enjoy~
___________________________________

You and Hiruma had been dating for about half a year before your accident happened.

It was so sudden, so frightening, especially for you.

You were born about a month before your due date, meaning some parts in your body either didn't grow correctly, or function correctly. Especially your left kidney.

A sickly child, it took years of trips to the doctor for you to finally because healthy again, it was a miracle.

December 19, 10:29.

Hiruma, whom was your boyfriend already, was driving you both back to your small condo after his victorious game.

There had been a rain shower earlier in the day, 4:45 and at 8:18. With no sun in the evening, the rain didn't dry fast as it would.

The slight snowfall didn't help either.

"Your actually so sweaty it's disgusting." You held your nose in disgust at your boyfriend next to you.

Hiruma laughed and turned to look at you. "You'll still kiss me sweaty or not. C'mon." He leaned over, vision on the road, placing a warm hand on your thigh.

"Hey! Eyes on the road!" You smiled and leaned away.

"They are! And hey there's a red light Y/n." His car came to a stop as his seatbelt stretched when he leaned over you.

Faces inches away, you sighed. "I'd still kiss you", you closed the gap and butterfly kissed his lips who knows how many times before the cars behind honked.

"See? Couldn't resist." Hiruma shrugged his shoulders with confidence causing you to scoff. "I could day the same thing for you. Once we get home go straight to the bath."

"Alright." Hiruma obliged knowing the wet grass made his stench stronger this time around.

Snow toppled, covering the front window; the wipers came out.

"The snow looks beautiful outside." You gazed at the lights illuminating the white heaven outside.

"Sure does." After Hiruma spoke it became a comfortable silence.

Honks and light poles looked dented up ahead, what you two didn't discover quick enough was that an intoxicated driver was up ahead.

Hiruma only noticed when the driver was already in front.

"Y/n!", his voice was muffled over the shattering noises.

____________

The hospital called your parents for you both, they were so worried.

Hiruma woke up in the hospital room the next morning, he was exhausted from the game and even more from the events. He only had a few glass scratches with stitches and a sprained wrist.

Your condition, however, wasn't as supreme as his.

You had a dislocated shoulder, fractured knee, and a huge blow to the skull and stomach.

It caused you to fall into a comatose, and that stomach blow transformed into something much worse.

The kidney on your left side gave out.