Decisions.

Ashila's P.o.v

Walking into the cafeteria it smelt almost to good to be true. Pancakes. Eggs. Bacon. It almost didn't make sense because out of all the stories I had heard not one boarding school served decent food. I walk over to the line wait for my turn.

"Where's Ameia? I haven't seen her this morning and she's usually the first here." Morgan looks up and asks me as I walk over to our table and sit down.

"I just say her actually, at the nurses office. She doesn't look all to well." I answer.

"Bummer. God I hate being sick. Hay! Wait, what were you doing at the nurses office? Your not sick to are you?" As she says this she moves back a little.

"Um no not exactly. I was there with Rylan talking to um... the head master. Well one of them. Actually head ma'm? Head misses? Uh head lady? Anyway get this it was Rylan's mother."

Morgan spits out her drink. "What?!"

"I know right!"

"The head lady is Rylans mother?"

"Well one of them. The real mean professional looking one!"

"But they look nothing alike! They don't even act the same. Well... I mean Rylan can act pretty cold."

"You think so?" I question.

"Well to anyone that's not you"

"Wait is he cold to you? And Ameia? What a fucktard"

"No, I mean to people out of this little circle you've created. And I do admit it's hard to make him laugh when you're not around but when you are around its hard to wipe that stupid smile of his face."

"What are you saying? That he likes me. Why would he like me?"

"Who doesn't like you! Like seriously you are funny and cute and so much more. I admit you are a little stubborn and sometimes a pain in the ass and most of the time I want to punch you in the face for either embarrassing me or making a fool out of yourself but then you surprise me and do something that makes it all better and then people think you're cool and want to be your friend but okay well the point was that you are carefree and people like that about you. I mean do you even see Rylan around you? It's called love."

"You are so silly. Love doesn't exist. Anyway let's talk about something else. What do you think of Tyler?" I casually ask. "Are you actually blushing" I chuckle once I see her cheeks tint a pinkish colour.

"Don't be fucking rude" she mumbles.

"What? How? Me? Rude ha never."

"Hey Rylan, Eli and Ty are coming over."

"Uh yeah I got to go see Jimmy, see you later." I get up and place my rubbish in the bin only a table away.

"Wait" Morgan calls out to me.

"Where's she going in such a rush." Eli questions

"She said something about seeing Jimmy, I don't know I think she's lying." Morgan shrugs.

"I can hear you. And I'll kill you." I yell over the crowd.