Don't fucking touch me

AYYYY hoes I'm back!!! Bitches be horny!! Sorry I just really like saying that anyways.. onto the chapter you all have been waiting for from This shitty story :D

Tommy's pov:

I took tubbo off of techno and I placed him on the couch.

"Listen tubbo I know something just happened but we have worse things on our hands right now" I said as I wiped his tears.

"Oh.. yeah.. I-I.. forgot about dream.. h-how are we.. going to do..this.." he said sniffling.

"Tommy you need to slow dow-" techno was saying as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"I DONT NEED TO SLOW DOWN TECHNO HE DOESN'T NEED TIME TO REST I AM GOING TO MURDER DREAM I HAVE WANTED TO DO THIS FOREVER HE STOLE MY DISCS HE TOOK MY STUFF HE BANNED FROM ENTERING LAMANBURG I WAS WITH GHOSTBUR THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME" I said shouting as I threw his hand off my shoulder turning to him.

"Tommy don't yell at me" he said as he shoved me back.

I snarled as I punched him in the face.

"Oh you've done it now" he said as he grabbed me by the neck throwing me on the floor.

"TECHNO PLEASE.." tubbo said sobbing as he ran over to techno grabbed his arms.

Techno layed off going into a calm state as tubbo hugged him, "I'm sorry tubbo.." he said hugging him. (not a ship)

"Tsk Bitch" I whispered under my breath.

I got up and brushed my clothes off, "okay now let's go assholes" I said as I walked out the door and they followed behind.

Time skip

We made it to skeppy house I didn't care about boundaries I pushed opened the door without knocking and bad was on the couch and skeppy was sleep on his chest.

They were cuddling as bad drifting off to sleep.

I took my belt off and hit it on the edge of the couch making a loud sound waking them up.

"Get the fuck up. NOW" I yelled as I hit my belt off the couch again, bad stood up but skeppy didn't.

"Why the fuck should I listen to you you almost fucking killed me." Skeppy said snarling.

I drawer my gun out "I said stand up" I commanded.

Skeppy stood up slowly in fear as he hid behind his demon boyfriend. Bad held his arms up so any part of skeppy wasn't visible to me.

I point the gun at bad's throat, you could other hear tubbo's sobs as he cried about his husband well soon to be ex husband.

"You will listen to me do you understand?" I said as I lifted the gun up to bad's head I reached my hand up to grabbed his throat to hold him still.

Skeppy began to sob but quietly. "Shut your fucking mouth you baby" I said snarling I lifted down the lever on my gun as it put a bullet into the tunnel.

I held my finger on the trigger.

"You will help me otherwise the gun with go bang and you will hear a thud as your little body guards unhosted body falls limp and I will charge you with murder. Do you hear me you diamond crybaby" I said as a tear falls down bad's cheek.

"O..okay I..I'll help.." skeppy said crying.

"He's helping too" I said pointing the gun up firing the gun off at the roof.

A small piece of the ceiling fell.

I walked off to go and talk to tubbo.

Skeppy's pov:

He walked off..

Bad turned around and I hugged him squeezing him tightly as I cried into his shoulder.

"Sh.. honey.. I promise I will handle this.." he whispered to me hugging back.

"Why does this always happened he almost shot you.." I whispered sniffling.

I kissed him on the lips hoping that wasn't our last kiss

He kissed back tears running down his face.

"LETS GO CRYBABYS" Tommy yelled.

I held bad's hand as we walked over to them

Tubbo was crying and techno was trying to calm him down.

"Next stop sapnap and karl." Tommy spoke as we walked out making our way.

I squeezing his hand tighter..

Bad looked over to me with a smile as more tears rolled down his cheeks his tail layed low to the ground.

"We will be fine.. I promise.." he said rubbing circles in my back calming me down.

He picked me up and held me bridal style.

"You should sleep.. I'll wake you up if anything happens I promise.." he said followed by him kissing my cheek.

"I love you.." I said kissing him.

"I love you too" he returned as I drifted back off to sleep..

------

Word count: 801

Discontinued btw.