{CHAPTER 27}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

'Ami......'

Ami smiled at me. "Hey Y/N" she said quietly and I quickly wrapped my arms around her. "I'm sorry" I whispered and she tensed up. "You're sorry?"

I nodded ".....Yeah"

She slowly wrapped her arms around me. "I don't understand why you apologize about things that aren't even your fault" she whispered as her grip tightened. "Nothing has ever been your fault......"

'It's not my fault......?'

"I'm the one that should be apologizing......I'm so sorry, Y/N" she continued "I shouldn't have done that and I shouldn't have run away from the problem, I should've just been honest with you"

"I just want us to go back to how we were before, just bestfriends! I'm not expecting anything else and you don't have to feel bad or anything" She said quickly and I frowned "I've missed you"

She chuckled lightly "I knew you couldn't get enough of me" She joked before pulling away from me. "So are you back for good?" I questioned and she slowly shook her head. "I'm still going to do classes online, it's just so much easier for me"

My shoulders slumped "Oh.....are you going back to your aunts place?" I questioned and she frowned "Would you be upset if I said yes?"

The corner of my lips tugged up. "No....as long as we still get to hang out" I stated and she grinned "Of course we can, always"

I wrapped my arms around her once more. "I'm just glad that we're speaking again" I whispered and she took a deep breath "Me too"

"Oh! I almost forgot" Ami mumbled as I pulled away from her. "What is it?"

"Ryu was looking for you earlier!" She stated and my eyes widened slightly "Looking for me.....? Did he say why?"

She shook her head "No.....he just said that he needed to talk to you as soon as possible, he looked frustrated! Did the two of you have a fight or something?" she questioned and I facepalmed. "That asshole threatened me" I said causing Ami's eyes to widen "What the hell! What did he say?"

I crossed my arms "He was mad because I didn't want to date him so he said that he'd tell the police that I allowed Sanzu into the dorm room and that I'm affiliated with a member of Bonten" I said and her jaw dropped "I was not expecting that from him"

"Neither was I.....but he really shocked me"

"So are you going to stop seeing Sanzu?" She questioned and I raised a brow "Why would I do that?"