+ 112 +

(Y/N's POV)

Jimin has been acting strange since he had that dream...

Watching the video on your phone intently and pouring the hot water into the cups you follow what the girl is doing and drop the teabag into the cups, a light smile growing on your cheeks watching the water turn into the dark liquid.

Maybe this will make him feel better...I learned how to make tea!

Grabbing the cup and making your way into the living room Jimin looks up at you with tired eyes, his eyebrows raising when you hand him the cup.

"....Did you make tea?"

"Y-Yeah....I um...watched a video on it..."

"You didn't have to do this Baby Mama...."

"I know....I wanted to...."

I want to be able to do things for you like girls do in those dramas....

Sitting down on the couch beside Jimin you lay your head on his chest when he puts his arm around you and pulls you into his embrace, a light grin playing on his lips when he takes a drink of the tea.

"This is delicious My love, thank you."

"Y-You're welcome..."

I did good!

We did it Little Baby!

Sitting together in the complete silence you feel your eyes trying to close as you look at the sun beginning to rise behind the curtains, Jimin's eyes saddening when he looks down at your exhausted form.

"Hey Baby Mama...why don't you go lay down...there's no reason for you to be awake right now."

No...this is the first time that you've ever asked me for something like this....I can't go to sleep..

"I-I'm okay Jimin...I like this....I want to stay with you..."

"Baby Mama, your body is going through a lot right now, you're working hard to grow our daughter and eat enough food to support the both of you...the last thing you need to be is tired."

Moving your face so you can look up into Jimin's eyes he leans to the side and presses a tender kiss on your lips, his thumb rubbing up and down your arm as he sets the cup of tea down after finishing it.

"You're doing a lot Baby Mama, so go lay down and get you some sleep, I promise you I'm okay now."

But....I can tell...you're not okay....

Standing up from the couch and setting the cup on the table you turn towards Jimin and grab the front of your nightgown, your entire face flaring up in a blush as you try your best to keep a serious expression.

"O-Only i-if you c-come to."

"Hmm? Baby Mama I promise you I'm good right here I-"

"P-Park J-Jimin! Y-You're tired as well! N-Now get u-up and c-come to bed w-with me!"

The room goes silent as Jimin's eyes widen and he looks at you in pure shock, a slight blush appearing on his cheeks as he stands up and steps over to you while gently placing his hands on your elbows.

"Well damn Baby Mama."

Oh no.

Is he mad at me now?

Oh goodness...I shouldn't have shouted at him!

"I like this side of you My Love. Come on, let's go to bed."