get off your ass

aged up -17 years old  
508 words

It's 10:56 am on a saturday. The previous night Finney and Robin had fallen asleep while watching a new horror movie that had recently come out. Finney wakes up and takes his arms away that were
around Robins waist. He sits up and rubs his eyes trying to get the sleepy crust from out of his eyes. He shifts and gets out of bed and walks towards the kitchen not bothering to brush his teeth.

He starts making french toast for him and Robin while humming a song he had heard in the horror movie they watched the previous night. He finished the 4 slices of toast and poured himself and Robin glasses of orange juice. He set them at the table and went back into Robins room to wake him up. Walking over to him, he looked at how soft and silly Robin looked.

Robin was laying like a starfish with some hair in his mouth, and a small trail of drool running sideways down his face. Finney chuckled and crawled on the bed straddling Robin. At first he tried shaking Robins shoulders lightly, but of course he didn't budge at all. Finney got a sudden idea and started peppering his cheeks and forehead with kisses.

Robin groaned and swatted Finneys face away. But Finney wasn't going to let Robin do that, so he took hold of robins face in both his hands and started slapping his cheeks. Robins eyes shot open and looked all dramatic about being woken up. "Finney i love you, but go away please." Robin said and tried to close his eyes after. But Finney definitely wasn't gonna let that slide.

So, he took Robins face again and started shaking his head. "Jesus Christ Finney i'm up, i'm up!" robin yelled out. He stared at Finney like he had just killed his entire family. "Wake up dipshit it's already 11:30." Finney said. Robin groaned and pushed Finney off of his lap, got up and went straight to the bathroom. Finney walked back to the kitchen down the hall and sat down at the table starting to eat.

He was halfway done with his first piece of toast when Robin came walking down the hall and sat down. He looked pissed. As they were eating he would catch robin glaring at him but quickly look away when Finney caught him. Smiling softly Finney spoke up "Robin stop being a dramatic bitch." "But Finney its way to early and you were being a bitch yourself by waking me up like that." Robin said whining like a toddler.

"Robin, love, it's literally 11:50 it is not too early." Finney said looking fed up with Robin but finding this amusing as well. "Stop being a big baby and finish your food." Finney said getting up to wash his dishes. Robin grumbled and began stuffing his face again and chugging the juice.

Bare with me yall i wrote this at 2am cause i had the sudden urge to💀