(𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈) 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘

𝟓. (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈) 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲? 𝐇𝐦?"

Tyler gently knocks on the door of the house and waits

Tyler gently knocks on the door of the house and waits. It doesn't take long for it to swing open. At first, he can only stare in surprise. Then, he blinks, and grins, "Hey."

"Wassup," Mikey mumbles, eyes tinted red.

They stare at each other for a bit, then Ty scoffs, "Damn, I can't get no hug or nothing?"

"Shit, my fault." The boy reaches out for him and Ty rolls his eyes, stepping back, "Nah, if it's like that then—"

"Come're bruh,"

Ty lets a tiny grin frame his lips as Mikey pulls him in. He goes into it easily, wrapping his arms around the boy's waist and resting his head on his chest. "I didn't know you were here already," he says, taking notice of his friend's cologne. It was different today.

Mikey shrugs, almost absentmindedly curling a strand of Ty's hair around his finger, "I just came straight here with Dame."

"I woulda came with y'all if I knew."

"My fault."

He lifts his head, and leans back a bit to meet Mikey's eyes, "Have y'all been smoking?"

He doesn't bother lying, "Yea."

"Without me?"

"Don't worry, we got some for you shorty."

Shorty.

Dame and Mikey have taken to calling him that as of late, and he doesn't know why. He's not short, he's quite blessed to be 5"11. However, now that he's mentioned it, they've been a lot more affectionate, not that he's complaining. The hugs, nicknames, and stares are strange, but not unwelcome. Lord knows that he's been through the wringer trying to get the pair to start showing some more emotion. Apparently, they thought they had to be "tough" because they were (cis) men, which meant no crying and no excessive displays of camaraderie, like hugging or cuddling...