Chapter 13: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 5 final)

We see Clone troopers of the 501st making their assault at the Cults of Nihilus Town as we see clone troopers lead by Captain Rex and Ahoska as they march through down while battling the cult members as they open fire at them but get hit as Rex shoots them with his twin blaster pistols while Ahoska deflection the shots back at them.

Then Mandalorian troopers fly over them as they launch rockets at the cult members and blow them up. Then Oliver land behind Rex and Ahoska and aid them as he fire his blaster rifle at the cult members while he tell the two.

Oliver: Didn't know you came to help us but thanks anyways.

Rex: General Skywalker is inside the building helping out your leaders to face off the cult members.

Oliver: Let's just hope the be alright Captain.

Rex: Same here.

They continue to fire and soon most of the cult members were pushed back in the middle of town as the Mandalorian troopers and clone troopers aim their blasters at them which the cult members immediately surrender.

They believe they have won but then Ahoska felt something which cost her to fell on one knee as Rex bend down to her.

Rex: You okay commander?

Ahoska: I feel.....something happening underneath us. Something powerful has been unleashed.

Oliver: It must be Nihilus.

Rex: Let's  gather the other troops and help out General Skywalker and the rest.

Oliver: Right. Let's hope they are alright.

(Meanwhile)

A wall burst as we see Nihilus being thrown through a wall and then land into a large circular like room as he land onto his feet and slide back a bit. He looked up onky for Anakin, Sky and Y/n to leap down and land onto thr ground as they activated their sabers as Nihilus stood there and stare at Anakin as he can sense a very strong connection in the force.

Nihilus: I must say jedi I am impressed sense your strength within the force. But no matter how powerful you may get, you can never beat me.

Anakin: (smirk) Let's see about that freak.

Sky: Nihilus is strong and he'll drain our life if he gets either one of us.

Y/n: So you got a plan?

Sky: I don't know. This is one sith Lord that doesn't even have a body. Still we must keep him away from the others from above!

Anakin: Right! Let's do this!

The trio charged at Nihilus which he fired force lighting which they block all together but then Y/n flies up into the air and swap his saber with twin blasters and fired a few shots which Nihilus block but this was a distraction as Anakin and Sky charge at Nihilus and swing at him but Nihilus leaps back but the two charged at him and they strike blows at him while Y/n flies down as Nihilus forced pushed Anakin and Sky away and then he blocked Y/n's saber strike.

Then Y/n fired his flame throwing gauntlet at Nihilus which he let out a yell but he force lighting Y/n, sending him flying and then reach out from the force and pulled out large rocks from the ground and then tossed them towards the trio.

Y/n dodges the incoming rock while Anakin and Sky slice the rock and then Sky use force lighting at Nihilus which he blocked with a singal hand and then pushed the force lighting back which hits Sky, sending him flying and crashing onto a wall.

Y/n: Sky!

Y/n flies off while Anakin and Nihilus battle each other as Y/n rush up to Sky as he coughs while Y/n helps him up.