Long Overdue Author's Note

This is quite a personal note, please feel free to ignore it if you would rather hold out for the next update.

During the writing of this book, the strangest thing happened and maybe some of the other writers on Wattpad might be able to relate. I was writing these characters and adding real emotions and characteristics to the different scenes, as one does. But throughout all of this, I never realized that I accidentally created a character that was not all too far from what I am like in real life. 

This is all good and well until you realise that your character has an anxiety disorder... and that you have one 😅

Anyways, I'm doing a whole lot better now. In fact, I think expressing all this through a character has been essential in me finally realising what it was that I myself was experiencing in an objective manner. And then also addressing and dealing with this part of me. If that makes sense?

This series is therefore very near to my heart as the author thereof, but also on a personal level. I truly enjoy writing these books and exploring all of the different avenues that they could go down. 

But at the same time, I have placed so much pressure on myself to do it justice and not muck it up in the process, that I inevitably started avoiding updating altogether. 

This is in no way to the fault of you (as the readers). You guys have been so amazing throughout this whole writing process and I will go as far as to even admit that you have kept me writing when I would have otherwise stopped a long time ago. 

I will finish this book, I love it too much to abandon it fully. 

I read each and every one of your comments and messages. Along with this, I would like to sincerely apologise to anyone whose messages have gone unanswered.