𖢻【 Chapter 17】𖢻

Explanations.

Okay, I was gonna make Gamma slight evil but then I realized I kind of just don't wanna do it-

It's only for chapter 16 :v
The chapter didn't turned out how I want it to be :')
(Srsly- writing battle scenes is a pain──)

At this point.... I feel like I'm forgetting the fact that Gamma has his own consciousness.... Bruh-

Also. Warning ahead. This chapter might contains

- gore
- blood
- character death

I'm murdering someone so yeah.
I mean I had a conversation with a fcker who literally tortured someone close to me and told me that they're dead and her and their family decided that it was my friend's fate to die (but apparently it's a lie) and was so fcking desperate in me making worry so yeah. I'm venting out emotions here don't mind me.

When life gives you a hundred reason to break down and cry, show life that you have million reason to smile and laugh.
Stay strong.

∘₊✧─────── ◈ ───────✧₊∘

Flashback from the original timeline.

Solar pinned down Bora ra, ready to stab him any moment.
The villain chuckled,

"What are you laughing for?" Solar asked, as he pressed down his foot on Bora ra's chest.

"I was wondering.... Where your brothers are, since you're the only one came, along with your friends. Until a little birdie told me that.... They died because of you..." Solar darkened his gaze, ready to cut off Bora ra's head any time.

'Solar. You need to calm down. We're not going to murder another life' Gamma said to Solar through their mind.

"Who the fck told you that?" He pointed his 'Pedang Solar' at him. As he glared deeply at him.

"Well a little birdie told me.... But I guess the rumors are true... You did lost your brothers..." Bora ra smirked at him As he chuckled.

"Guess you're not so strong oh  strongest ele──" he didn't managed to finished his words as Solar cutted off his head with his sword.

Blood splattered everywhere and got on Solar's clothes and face. But Solar isn't done yet. He took few steps away from Borara's body as he charged up a Solar eclipse and aimed it at Borara's body and head.

His body slowly disintegrates to ashes. Solar stared blankly as he left the said place. Soon the others arrived, only to found out Solar had killed Bora ra.

'The Admiral and commander isn't gonna be happy with this...' All of them thought. But Solar Didn't cared. If he has to fight Admiral and Commander, he won't hesitate.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Solar huffed as he crossed his arms. Apparently, he was supposed to bring Bora ra Alive. Not dead. Commander Kokoci and Admiral Tarung looked at him before sighing deeply. Fang just remained silent.

"Cadet Solar! You weren't supposed to kill Bora Ra! You were supposed to bring him back here alive!" Tarung said, Solar rolled his eyes.

"For you to what? Lock him up again? Please. Every time that happens. You would say *don't worry cadets. Bora ra is locked in TAPOPS' most secure and heavily guarded prison, you don't have to worry about him getting out.* but guess what? He still managed to escaped. Guess your 'most secured and heavily guarded' prison isn't really secured and heavily guarded." Solar responded as he air quote.