12.1-2Seduce the sticky general

As soon as he opened his eyes, his body was a little bumpy. Looking down, he found that he was actually riding a horse. Gu Yiling quickly tightened the reins to prevent himself from being overturned by the horse.

This is an ancient world, and the object of his possession this time is Yun Yan, the general of Ye State in this world.

Ye State used to be a powerful country, but in recent decades, the former emperor was incoherent, the domestic government was corrupt, and the Rong clan was coveting outside. , the situation improved and the country gradually stabilized, and in this, the great general Yun Yan's help was indispensable.

Yun Yan is the eldest son of the Yun family, and the Yun family is an aristocratic family. Since following Taizu to conquer the world, it has undergone numerous changes, but it is still prosperous. Until Yun Yan's generation, the power of the Yun family has reached its peak. Yun Yan was literate at the age of three, and could read military books at the age of five. At the age of ten, he followed his father to live in the military camp. At the age of sixteen, he could lead troops to fight and swept away the enemy. On the border, Yun Yan is known as the "Young God of War". The soldiers treat him like a god, while the enemy grit his teeth with hatred.

When Yun Yan was 20 years old, he led his troops to a tie with the most powerful Rong tribe, the Chu clan, and forced them to sign a truce. Now, when Yun Yan was 20 years old, And the team he was in was the team where Yun Yan brought the Rong envoys back to Beijing to negotiate peace.

"General Yun, what are you thinking?" Chu Tianlan, the general of the Chu clan, rode his horse to Gu Yiling's side, and asked the dazed Gu Yiling softly.

Gu Yiling turned her head to look at this tall and handsome man, suppressed the faster and faster heartbeat in her chest, and said, "I'm thinking, how can you go back if you can't get a piece of it."

This man named Chu Tianlan is the villain of this world, his lover.

Like Yun Yan, Chu Tianlan is also a genius in leading troops. Just like Yun Yan's name is familiar to the Rong family, Chu Tianlan's name is also known to everyone in Ye Guo's army. The two are often compared, and they both know each other's names. Although the number of times they have met can be counted on one palm, and they are both on the battlefield, they feel a little sympathy for each other.

Maybe in the future, Chu Tianlan will tear up the peace treaty, lead the army to attack Ye Guo, and officially become the biggest villain in the world. He also has the idea of ​​revenge for this friend who is not an enemy?

Hearing this, everyone in the team could not help but glanced at Gu Yiling secretly, thinking when did their general become so rude?

Chu Tianlan couldn't help but twitch the corners of his mouth and said speechlessly, "As for being so stingy?"

Gu Yiling ignored him and continued to read the information of this world.

Chu Tianlan was boring, touched his nose in embarrassment, and backed away. He didn't think Gu Yiling was rude and arrogant, but found him a little funny.

The mighty team finally arrived at the capital of Ye Kingdom after traveling for more than ten days. Seeing the flag hanging high on the city gate, everyone showed a relaxed look, and even some eight-footed men had begun to secretly wipe their tears-they finally returned home!

The arched city gate opened wide, and people on both sides were waiting here, wanting to see the heroic appearance of Yunyan, the god of war.

Dozens of tall horses passed by one by one, dazzling people, but the people still recognized Yun Yan who was at the end of the team at a glance, showing an astonishing expression, until the team was far away, and they couldn't come back to their senses for a long time.