𝟎𝟏𝟐 | "𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞"

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟓:𝟎𝟔 𝐩𝐦

"COME HELP ME PAPA," Aurora said, attempting to tape a brown curvy border to the white board that sat to the left of her desk, her being unsuccessful because of how short she was and how tall the top of the board was.

It was currently five o'clock in the afternoon, meaning that Aurora was supposed to have already left the campus, but she was busy setting up her classroom since she wasn't able to do it the previous day because she was busy with her store.

Normally substitute teachers wouldn't decorate the classroom that they were teaching in but Aurora was officially a teacher at the college so she now had to look and act that part, that including her classroom.

Continuing to struggle with placing the tape on the thin material, even after she told Amani to help her, Aurora eventually gave up, going back flat on her feet, and turned around to see what Amani was busy doing to the point that he couldn't do what he was asked.

When she turned around she was met with Amani leaning against the end of the desk behind her and him with both of his hands in his black sweatpants, as well as him biting his lips at her, admiring the view in front of him which was her large butt that sat perfectly in the black jeans she was wearing.

"Amani," Aurora sternly said, bringing Amani out of his thoughts that happened to involve Aurora and were extremely vivid to the point that he was able to see it like it was going on right in front of him.

"Huh," he asked, standing up all the way and taking his hands out of his pants, letting Aurora see the visible print that he was more than likely covering with his hands.

"Come help me with this baby," Aurora unintentionally said in a seductive manner, making Amani interpret it in that way.

Although she didn't mean it that way, she wasn't going to decline Amani if she asked to have sex considering after she told him that he needed to stop he actually listened and never brought up the topic of sex or a relationship again.

Not only that but her toys weren't doing it anymore and she wanted to feel him again, her being sober when she did it this time.

Walking over to where Aurora was standing, Amani then took the adhesive and board decoration from out of her freshly manicured hands before doing what she was trying to do, him actually being successful with it.

After he did that, he was able to realize that his boner was pressed deeply into Aurora's backside, her seeming unphased by it and actually liking the feeling.