12.15(End)

No, or rather, the former emperor. Because from the moment the Yun family army broke into the palace, everything had already become an established fact.

The leader of the general was Gu Yiling in military uniform. Beside him stood Chu Tianlan who was accompanying him, and behind him were Lin Shangshu, who was over old and his half-brother Ye Yichen.

Even Ye Yichen, who was about to take the throne, stood behind Gu Yiling, and the person leading this power struggle was the man in front of him from beginning to end.

Ye Zheyu smiled bitterly, but so what? Wasn't the one who forced him on this path himself? Everything today is just his own fault.

"You are here."

Ye Zheyu felt that he had a thousand words to say, these words filled his heart, but in the end they were only reduced to four simple words.

Gu Yiling looked at the eyes on his back, a knife seemed to have been stabbed in his heart suddenly, and the pain made him unable to breathe. He clenched his teeth to suppress the pain, which belonged to the original owner Yun Yan's emotion, not him, Gu Yiling.

"Are you all right?" Chu Tianlan nervously looked at Gu Yiling who was pale.

"I'm fine." Gu Yiling wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, took a deep breath, and said to the people in the room, "You guys go out first."

The soldiers were shocked: "General?!"

"Let's go out first." Gu Yiling repeated it again, looking at Ye Zheyu deeply, and said, "This emperor and I have something to say."

The soldiers were all silent. The matter between their general and the emperor really couldn't be explained clearly in one or two sentences. Thinking of this, they looked at Ye Zheyu with more resentment.

Gu Yiling turned to look at Chu Tianlan, slowed down, and said, "Trust me."

This man, even in the face of opposition from the entire clan, would lead troops to attack Ye Guo, just to rescue him; when he heard that he was rescued by the Yun family army, he rushed over to accompany him alone. Seeing his dusty appearance, Gu Yiling couldn't believe that this was the same high-spirited man as Yunyan.

Chu Tianlan hugged Gu Yiling and whispered in his ear: "I believe in you from beginning to end."

After the soldiers went out, only Gu Yiling and Ye Zheyu were left in the imperial study.

Gu Yiling raised his spear and aimed it at his neck. The long thorn at the tip was only one centimeter away from his Adam's apple. He looked down at him with cold eyes, and said, "Do you have anything else to say?"

"I'm sorry..." Ye Zheyu stared at him with wide eyes, and a line of clear tears flashed from the corner of his eyes, "And... I love you."

Gu Yiling's heart contracted suddenly.

Ye Zheyu smiled, closed his eyes, and said bitterly, "Go ahead."

The hand holding the spear trembled, Gu Yiling looked at the man kneeling on the ground with complex eyes, and suddenly a resentment appeared in his heart for no reason.

Why? Why can't you realize Yun Yan's love for you earlier, why can't you realize your heart earlier? In this way, Yun Yan would not have to suffer that kind of unavoidable disaster.

The sharp spear was raised high, glowing with a silver-white cold light, Ye Zheyu waited peacefully for that moment to come, like a sinful wicked person who was judged by God before dying.

The sound of the iron passing through the air gradually entered, and the time seemed to be extended indefinitely, but the expected pain did not come, only something seemed to be stuck on the cheeks, bringing a little cold dampness.

Ye Zheyu opened his eyes in confusion, a small piece of long hair just fell into his palm, and the blood-red liquid dripped from his cheeks, dyeing it dark red.

Ye Zheyu watched Gu Yiling withdraw his spear expressionlessly, and walked to the door step by step with his back to him. The door was opened, he turned his head, and stared at him indifferently. The backlit figure is not very clear to see, only the pair of clear eyes makes it hard to forget at a glance.

"I don't want you to die, I want you to live, forever in regret and despair."

Ye Zheyu's whole body trembled, as if he had fallen into hell.

Gu Yiling snorted coldly and left without looking back.

Yun Mo was thrown into the heavenly prison by Ye Zheyu a long time ago, and Mica was no exception. The two men still complained about each other when they entered the heavenly prison. It was ironic that the mother-son relationship was not there at all; What happened to Yan, at this time, a never-ending retribution was on Yun Mo and Mica.

Some people, some things, missed, lost, there is no turning back.

If Yun Yan was still there, maybe he would forgive his mistakes, and maybe he would be willing to give him a chance to start over. After all, there was a man who loved him like life. But Yun Yan is no longer there, he is Gu Yiling, the only one he loves is the villain.

In the 230th year of the founding of Ye Guo, the power and the throne were fought in the palace, and the throne changed hands. The emperor was only thirteen years old.

When Ziye Yichen ascended the throne, he was deeply grateful for his brotherhood, and only demoted the former emperor Ye Zheyu to a commoner, and was imprisoned in the suburbs of Beijing forever.

Yun Yanguan, the slandered general of the Yun family army, was reinstated and re-appointed as a general, returning to the border town to guard the territory.

The peace treaty between Ye Guo and the Chu tribe was re-signed, people-to-people exchanges increased, border trade flourished, and the relationship between the two countries reached an unprecedented level of harmony, as if the prosperity of the prosperous world nearly a hundred years ago had been restored.

A fairytale-like mirage looms in the heat waves that rise repeatedly in the desert, and the goshawks flying out of Liangzhou ci and ancient frontier poems hover in the sky; the vast desert has a unique charm that is different from any kind of scenery in this world.

"General Chu, sister-in-law is here~"

Three years later, these half-year-old boys in the training camp have long been used to Gu Yiling coming to their generals from time to time, and they are also used to their generals being strict wives in front of Gu Yiling.

Yun Yan and Chu Tianlan are both legends here. These young men grew up listening to the story of the two leading troops to fight, and naturally they were full of reverence for the two; and with the improvement of the relationship between the two countries, Chu The people in the clan also gradually accepted the relationship between them.

Gu Yiling's forehead jerked, and he kicked the first bird who spoke first, "Who is your sister-in-law, please shut up."

After he finished speaking, he pulled up Chu Tianlan, who was still smiling, and left the training camp without looking back, "I'll borrow it first, generals. It depends on my mood."

Two horses galloped recklessly in the half-human-high grassland, and in the distance there were continuous sandy Gobi rocks. When you are tired from running, you lie down on the soft grass to rest, and let the horses roam around with the sunset, looking for fresh tender grass to fill your stomach.

The orange-red slanting sun shone on the vast grassland, warm and quiet, like two people lying together whispering in their ears.