Chapter 3

WARNING: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS STORY CONTAINS FANGIRLING, FANTASIZING AND OBSESSION. POSSIBLY A YANDERE WILL SURFACE.

Lol you have been warned though 😂 please let me know your feedbacks in this story and what I should work on. I am still an amateur after all. 😊

III.

"Sendo-san," Kurosawa-sensei called once he saw me walking around the school corridor. He gave me a hand gesture to come to him. "Come here."

He ordered me around like I was a dog and I pouted slightly.

"Sensei?" I asked him once I was in front of him. He reached out a stack of papers, waiting for my hands to get it.

I stared at the paperwork then back at Kurosawa-sensei who had a blank expression. I was waiting for some kind of explanation from him. "Give these paperworks to Akashi-kun," he simply said and I raised an eyebrow as a question. "The principal needs his opinions regarding the upcoming school festival."

"What?" I whispered, flabbergasted.

Without warning, the teacher in front of me dropped the load of papers on my hands, seemingly getting a bit impatient. "He's at his office, I think."

I wanted to glare at the teacher in front of me. I wanted to ask, of all people, I was the one to get disturbed and get ordered to submit such papers to a boy I'm competing against. And the principal needed his opinions. And my opinions didn't matter at the moment.

But I was not myself the other day and I did something that might cause him to think that I am nothing but a weird girl who did nothing but compete against him but then call when she feels like nobody would ever be there for her to lend an ear as she rants out about life, a tendency to pour her feelings out.

I stared at the first page of the document. Everything was regarding the upcoming events of the school. He already had much responsibilities to handle, can he even make time for these papers?

Wait, did I just worry about him?

I shook my head and sighed, I guess I have no choice but to give these papers to him.

Just as I stopped in front of the office door, my mind was practicing on what I should say to him after what happened the other day.

Just act natural, Yuri, that's it. Just deal with business and give the bloody papers. You'll be fine.

Am I nervous?

Of course not!

Of course you are, just look at the way your knees and hands are shaking.

Did I just start an argument with myself?

I looked at my shaking hand that was holding the doorknob and to my knees that was slightly shaking. Okay, maybe I am a little nervous.

My hand left the doorknob and I leaned my back against the door and sighed. I took a few more breaths in and let it all out.

"Ah!" I yelped as I felt my body fall backwards and braced myself for whatever impending pain I was going to feel.

My body made contact with a hard wall and a scent of masculine cologne hit my nostrils. Dang, this wall smells good.

"Yuri," A deep, calm yet dark voice called out my name softly. Turns out the wall can talk. "What are you doing?"

I tilted my head upwards to come face to face with Akashi, our faces only a few inches away and any close now, they would touch. And that's when I realized how awkward we looked at the moment.