P(h)antomime

"Uhh, w-why exactly?" Y/N asked and this made Ahri giggle as she finally stood straight.

"Hey I don't have any intentions, I mean 'we' don't have any ill intentions," Ahri said as she elbowed Evelynn a little to the bum making the girl chuckle as she straightened her back and rubbed the part lightly.

This was a little alarming now that you heard how she clarified that part. You really don't find any reason to stay here so this made you smile an awkward one.

"But why really?" Y/N asked again. Akali and Kai'sa were busy trying to see all the layers you did on the computer and Evelynn along with Ahri was the one talking to you causing you to look up really when you're pinned.

"I want you to teach me if you don't mind. I've been wanting to ask you how you created all the base of your songs when they were able to have a time of their own to shine," Ahri asked. You scoffed as you looked down making her raise an eyebrow.

"Teach you? I should be the one asking you how you did your songs. The ones I heard at your performance were awesome!" Y/N replied making Ahri flinch.

"T-thank you," Ahri said as she looked to her left through the corner of her eyes while her left scratched the back of her head. You could see her cheeks turn a little red making you look at the time on the monitor. 11:59.

Just then you heard something that caught your attention. It was the raw vocals you did and the bad thing was it wasn't coming out of the speaker. Kai'sa was holding her phone making you see a glimpse of yourself in the booth when you peeked at her screen.

"Seriously?" you had to ask. One of the goddamn reasons you play alone was that you don't like hearing your voice unedited or singing without the beats. Much more when the goddamn phone was making you sound a little...yuck. It really was making you cringe.

"No worries, I won't post it anywhere...probably," Kai'sa said with a pause as she looked at her phone.

"How did you even get that?" Y/N asked when that wary feeling didn't go off. You're certain you could've notice that mid-recording if she really did catch you through her phone.

"I got a little help," she replied as a small gem rose up to her shoulders. This thing was a shrunken size of the gems she had floating onstage and this just made you sigh.

"Well played," Y/N said with a smile making Kai'sa chuckle. Akali took the mouse from your hand and started to check everything out before saving it as a new file.

"So who's the reference?" Akali asked as she bent to look at the monitor while you flinched as you looked away.

"I'm sure there was a girl on your mind when you sang that Y/N, come on now," Kai'sa teased and pressed your left cheek making you groan.

"For sure for sure, no way those words just pop into your mind without referring to someone," Akali joined in but you just chuckled an awkward one when you really have no idea.

"Secret," Y/N just replied, you can't seem to admit that you weren't thinking of anyone when you sang that.

"Oh come on!" Akali said dissatisfied with the answer but you just shrug as you stood.

Time to go, finally.

"Yeah I should go," Y/N said as you took your phone mid-air. Light blue pixels engulfed the air as it slowly made your phone, everyone took notice when the light was really bright.

"Hey hey, come on just for the night. Tomorrow's Sunday anyway so I bet you're free...right?" Kai'sa asked a little hesitant about the last part. Well, you are indeed free but your body's feeling uncomfortable in this place. You just feel a little shackled during your time here so you shook your head in response.