chapter seventy two

YOUR POV:

We all sat around at the large wooden breakfast table, an array of food spread out in front of us all on silver platters. My arm was wrapped around the back of Chloe's chair as we waited for our drinks to come. My sister and Aubrey sat next to me, Aubrey's hand placed on Beca's thigh. We were all smiling for the same reason. We were happy. We finally got the ending we wanted even though the story seemed far from finished, the story of the Bella's was officially closed after tonight.

"What are you fruit loops smiling about over there?" Cynthia Rose smirked and everybody turned to look at us, awaiting our next words like it was important information.

I looked at Chloe, communicating just by looking into her eyes. We were both pretty good about knowing what the other wanted or was thinking. Looking over at Beca, she shared the same look as me so I smiled, nodding my head at her to tell her that she could share first.

Beca cleared her throat and inhaled a nervous breath, "Aubrey and I have some news we wanted to share."

Aubrey squeezed her thigh with a bright smile of her own, "Beca and I are engaged!"

The Bella's looked shocked and happy at the same time, lips curling back in bright smiles as they began congratulating the newly fondue couple. Beca outstretched her hand to show off the beautiful diamond engagement ring.

"The ring was my grandmothers. She passed it on to my mother and my mother gave it to me right before she passed. I couldn't think of a better woman to give it to." Aubrey became sappy and poetic, making my sister's pale face heat up like a tomato.

I chuckled, nudging my sister softly who just grumbled and put her hand down, becoming very interested in her fork.

"Okay, sharing time is over. Y/n has something she'd like to say." Beca kicked my leg under the table and I hissed in pain, narrowing my eyes at her.

Once I regained myself, I looked over at Chloe who giggled a little and kissed my lips quickly before sharing the news.

"Y/n and I are also engaged and fingers crossed, but our little Bella family just got a little bigger." The ginger placed her hand on her stomach and everybody cooed.

Fat Amy wiped a stray tear from her eye before it could run down her cheek, "Oh what a beautiful, never ending story. The lesbians everybody."

Congratulations were thrown out once more as all the girls huddled around Chloe because they wanted to feel her belly, even though there wasn't a bump yet. Chloe looked so happy she was glowing and I just had a feeling that this was gonna be the pregnancy that went great. I had so much love for this woman and when she looked over at me, tears in her eyes and her vibrant white teeth on display with her family huddled around her, I knew she had the same amount of love for me. Feeling all of those things, it seemed a little silly for me to be jealous of Chicago. It was something unnecessary for me to put my energy into.

Chloe, our future children and this family, that was all worth putting my energy into. And of course my music, but it still couldn't compare to this moment right here.

Once we had everything, we dug into our food and there wasn't much conversation after that. I kept looking over at Beca every now and again, feeling her anxiety and I could tell she was sitting a little stiff. She was nervous to tell the girls the news that she was the opening act. I knew she was nervous because she didn't want them to be upset and end up hating her, but I knew how close knit they all were and knew that they would be happy. Even if it was only Beca performing, they were still winning.

"Hey guys, guys!" Beca said a little louder to capture everyone's attention.

"Are you pregnant too?!" Stacie grinned.