Prolouge: Leave me out of the Plot

"I surrender"

A man with golden-colored hair and blue eyes said while raising his hand in the air. Looking at the voluptuous with long crimson hair and blue-green eyes who was standing in front of him viciously. Making the man let out a grin in response.

 Making the man let out a grin in response

"Eh?"

The young girl with long silky golden hair muttered in confusion. Not expecting for their opponent to suddenly surrender when they just arrived in his base.

 Not expecting for their opponent to suddenly surrender when they just arrived in his base

[Riser Phenex has surrendered]

[The winner of this rating game is... Rias Gremory]

The announcer said with the same astonishment and bewilderment as the two girls in front of the man. Making the man to let out a victorious smile in response as their bodies started to glow with mana. Transporting all of them out of the dimensional gap before both parties appeared right next to each other in the underworld.

"What are you playing at Riser?"

Rias said with a frown on her face as she grabbed Riser's sleeves before he can leave. Looking at him with great suspicion visible in her eyes, causing Riser to let out a chuckle in response before leaning closer to her. Making Rias step back in wary before her two servants, a voluptuous black haired half-breed fallen angel, and a white haired nekoshou to stand in front of her. Seemingly protecting her from him.

"I wasn't planning on anything, dear Rias... well... it's not like you'll believe me anyway"

He said before he walked towards his peerage with a lazy and casual smile on his face. Making Rias' shoulder to tremble in response before shouting at his direction.

"I know your games, Riser!! Even if you do this, I won't ever fall in love with a scum like you!!! You think this would he enough to make rethink my opinion of you!?!? Don't make me laugh!!"

She angrily shouted, causing him to pause and look back in response. Noticing the look of disgust on her and her peerage faces except for the golden-colored girl who only looked at him in wary. Making the man laugh in response before proceeding to walk away. Waving his hand at them in a casual manner.