Smoothest brain.

3rd POV

  "Good luck to you, Sasuke. Now, wake me up when someone is about to die or whenever you think I should wake up." (Y/n) said, her back sliding down the wall to sit in a somewhat comfortable position.

  (Y/n) drifted off to sleep, ignoring the question being thrown at her.

  "That sword seems familiar..." Kakashi commented, referring to (Y/n)'s round.

  "Now that you mention it, where have we seen it?" Sakura asked.

  Team seven remembers Gatô's army arriving before Kakashi could use his Chidori, no purple sword was there.

  Then (Y/n) had discussed something with the Hokage about the two being kept in a teapot. (Y/n) told them [Hiruzen and Team seven] that it's like a luxurious prison, she described the place itself to be some sort of getaway paradise.

  An explanation about the strange teapot was never given to them though, so sad.

  Kakashi didn't miss the fact that (Y/n)'s curse mark wasn't triggered, along with the others who were aware of it. Orochimaru was amused at the fact that it didn't effect her.

(Y/n)'s POV

  ...

Now, where the hell am I?

  Like, I fell asleep, yes, and I expected to be with myself [(Name)] in the pocket dimension thingy. I guess I've just been sent somewhere.
( ³ω³ )

  It can't be in Genshin or Demon Slayer right, this is still the Narutoverse style.

  I also woke up in a bedroom.

3rd POV

  "Oh goody, you're asleep." (Name) said.

  "Mhm, now where are we??" (Y/n) asked.

  "A room, like just a room. If you exit the room, you wake up." (Name) signaled to the door beside her.

  "Ah I see. But why are we here?" (Y/n) questioned.

  "Well the Author was about to send you to bnha but they changed their mind last minute. So we're doing whatever you want until you want to wake up. Whatever is happening in the Narutoverse will appear on that tv screen behind you." The other (h/c) haired girl answered.

  "Nice." (Y/n) said, sitting down.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

  The two girls ended up watching Sasuke's match.

  "Yo, rip Sasuke but atleast he'll win." (Y/n) said, taking a spoonful of (insert meal here).

  "Y'know, if Yoroi tried to consume your Chakra, he would fucking die." (Name) stated.

  "Ah shit, really? That's cool." Replied (Y/n).

...

  "I'm gonna wake up now." (Y/n) stood up after Sasuke did the final blow on Yoroi.

  "Alright, cya later." (Name) said.

  The door automatically opened which was just pure light on the other side. The. (Y/n) walked through while waving at herself.

•ᵂᶦᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ•

  (Y/n) yawned and slowly got up which caught the attention of the Genin and the few Jonin around her.

  "(Y/n)! You missed Sasuke's fight!" Naruto exclaimed.

  (Y/n): 'Technically I didn't'

  "Looks like that damn Duckbutt won?" (Y/n) boredly said, trudging over to the railings.