230: Training (2)**

Chapter 230: Training (2)**

[Secret Class: Voidmancer

Level: 4/100

Details: Forged from the husk of the soul of the Primordial God, the strongest Voidborn in all of existence.

–Grants the Gamer a void related ability every time they level-up the class.

–The Class levels-up once every time the user passes a 100 in his main level.

–Once the class is Mastered, the Gamer will have all the abilities of a Voidborn.]

===

[Available Class Skills (5):

•(Starting Skill) Blank (Active/Passive) - Max Level

Description: Passively lowers your presence and makes detecting you impossible via detection techniques, as the result would always come as [Blank]. Also stops others from reading or harm your mind and soul.

Some higher beings would be able to dodge these restrictions, and to counter that these effects can be further strengthened by actively pouring mana into the skill.]

Dark Sense (Active/Passive)

Description: Passively lets you sense anything negative around you in a 100 metre radius.

Actively lets you sense anything negative depending on how much mana you pour into it.

Note: The Level of this skill is related to the Class's Level. As the gamer levels up, the skill grows stronger. At a lower Level, the aforementioned abilities can be blocked by anyone strong enough.]

Blackflame (Active)

Description: A fire existing in the depth of the void. Hotter than the hottest fire, yet at the same time colder than the coldest ice. Anything and anyone touched by the fire incinerated into nothingness, with the user as an exception.

-Immortals, Reincarnators, and people of similar statuses can be killed permanently by this fire.

Note: The Level of this skill is related to the Class's Level. As the gamer levels up, the skill grows stronger. At a lower Level, the aforementioned abilities can be blocked by anyone strong enough.]

Hungry (Passive)

Description: Any physical training done by the user is devoured by the vacuum of hunger within the user. This, in other words, means that the training with this Skill is 50 times more effective than training without it.

Note: The Level of this skill is related to the Class's Level.]

Shadowsteps (Active)

Description: When activated, the user's steps are as silent as a shadow.

Cost- 10 MP per second.

Note: The Level of this skill is related to the Class's Level.]

===

These were the five skills of Neji's Voidmancer class. The first three were the starting skills, while the last latter two were skills he gained in level 300 and 400 respectively.

Neji was dropped down to his waist in the hot spring, sitting with his back against the edge and waiting for the girls to come after taking their shower. He was passing time by looking at his new power add-ons, and after checking his Class and Class Skills, he decided to check the three Kekkei Genkais he gained from the Akatsuki mission.