Chapter 61 : Positions

Season 3 : Chapter 5

'Impression is an  idea, feeling, or opinion about something or someone, especially one formed without conscious thought or on the basis of little evidence.

Impression is quite an important thing in this society, which either makes or breaks a human being....

However, no matter how useful of a thing Impression is... There are in fact a lot of downsides to it....

For example : There are some human beings in the world who only want to create an impression or facade of a happy, good hearted person with no flaws towards the outside world, failing to realise the fact, that because of this creation of false facade and using it everywhere, they are in fact, neglecting their real self and are becoming less happy with their own life day by day...

They are forgetting their own existence while this 'Alien' version of themselves which was never meant to exist in the first place, envelopes their heart and soul and forms into a shell of it's former self......

That's why most of the people in this world who are portraying their fake selves to everyone, are the most problematic... Because they are the most unhappy any person could be....

And just because they are unhappy, they burn in agony and jealousy when they see people who are living their life comfortably and happily...

The first word that comes to their mind is DESTROY.....RUIN....FINISH.

But in the end....They can't do anything but be a hindrance to everyone but themselves and create a lot of disturbance to everyone.

There is a reason, there are pesticides and insecticides in this world...

That is to get rid of those useless things, whose only job is to ruin everything.

That's why before they even get a chance to do anything....They meet the wrath of these chemicals, leading to their demise.

Similarly....from today onwards, I Ayanokouji Kiyotaka am also starting my movement in slowly but surely getting rid of the pest known as Kushida Kikyou, all the while making her suffer.

Because out of all the knowledge in White Room, if there is one which stuck with me for all this time is....

Never give your enemy even a chance to breathe. Strike them when their guards are low and destroy them in whatever pace you want.

●♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤●

"So, what positions are we exactly getting?"

Hearing his question, Horikita Manabu looked back at Kiyotaka for a second, wearing a small smirk before adjusting his glasses.

"As of now, both you, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka as well as Horikita Suzune will share the position of the Treasurers of the Student Council.

Usually there is only one treasurer in the Student Council, however both you and Suzune are in your first years, where the Class Competition is at it's peak.

 So in order to give the both of you enough time to create a foundation of your class, I thought it would be a good idea to have you both share the same position and divide the work equally, so that none of you receive the strain."