Episode 45

A
    DIAMOND
             💎
               HEART

Episode 45

The playlist for this chapter is 'Camila - Solo para Ti' Do enjoy🎶🎶🎶

Micaela's POV cont

"And there's one last thing before we call it a night!" Ferd suddenly announced amid everyone and I gaze up at him.

"Ferd?" I whisper-yelled his name and he gazed down at me grinning widely. I raised a questioning brow at him and his grin grew bigger.

The next thing I saw him do was he clapped his hands twice and in a twinkle of an eye, I heard something like a bombshell. I was startled by the sound, and I heard an exciting squeal from the guest. I gaze up at the sky and I saw fireworks. My mouth flew open in awe and my gaze fixed on the sky.

I've seen this moment in movies and books I've read, but not in real life. How is it possible that this is happening in reality right now?

"Do you like it?" Ferd's voice jars me out of my thoughts and I diverted my gaze at him. I stared at him dumbfounded, I didn't know what to say to him for all he has done for me. I shrugged in response and he laughs. "Lost for words?" he asks and I nodded hastily.

"But why? Why do you love me this much?" I asked stupidly.

"I don't even know, or maybe because you gave me a new meaning to my life" he answered smiling.

"Please Ferd, don't make me cry" I pleaded even when I could already feel the warm liquid sliding down my cheeks. I've always imagined having a simple but unique and romantic proposal for myself despite the fact I never had any man in my life before Fernando came along the way. I can't believe my dreams came true.

I just hope this is all real, I don't want to wake up tomorrow and realize it was only just a dream. "Thank you" was all I said and I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"C'mon, you have nothing to thank me for".

"I have everything to thank you for" I replied and he took my hands and held it.

"So, when is our wedding going to be?" he asks.

My whole face was lighted with shock. "Wedding?" I ask dumbly.

"Of course, wedding! Don't you want us to get married sooner?"

"No, no, that's not what I mean. Of course, I want to get married to you" My heart somersaulted at my response.

"Then, we should do that already. You just tell me the month and date and I'll get everything ready. Even if you say tomorrow, I'm very much ready" he said.

What a surprise! Here I was thinking it's going to be in the next six months or a year before we get married, but no, it's going to be sooner.

"What is wrong? You don't want us to get married? Tell me your mind and I'll accept whatever you say".

I do love Ferd and I can't wait to be his wife, but I'm scared if I become his wife sooner then, that means the secret that I'm hiding will come to light. If I should think it through, it doesn't matter how long it takes before I get to tell him the truth, what matters is I told him and we're able to get over the past. Right?

"How about next month?" I chirped with excitement. I've made up my mind, I'm getting married to Ferd come what may.

"Then next month it is, my diamond" he smiled and kissed my lips. "I want us to disappear from everyone right now".

"Anything you want my darling, take me wherever you want" I replied and he sweeps me off my feet carrying me bridal style. "Ferd!" I squealed.

"You gave me the permission to steal you away so I'm doing just that," he said and I giggled at that and wrapped my arms around his neck.