Episode 46

A
    DIAMOND
             💎
               HEART

Episode 46

The playlist for this chapter is 'Ryan Darling - I Choose You' do enjoy🎶🎶🎶

Fernando's POV

The days and weeks passed by with both of us getting prepared for our wedding and getting closer to each other. It took us more than a month to get everything ready, but at last, the day is finally here.

I thought this day will never come when I'll be a husband to someone. Just look how I've changed within the space of 4 months. Falling in love is a risk I never wanted to take. But meeting someone like Micaela, I can say is worth the risk of me falling in love.

Today we will become husband and wife just as the Bible says. Humor me I'm not a Bible scholar but I know the Bible does talk about two strangers coming together to become husband and wife. So today, I'll be making Micaela Alvarado my fully wedded wife.

I wanted to pull a crowd to our wedding so they can celebrate with me for finding a partner that I will share the rest of my life with. But, my fiance wanted something different, she wanted a small gathering and I obliged knowing she is an introvert who loves her privacy. Besides, she has just a few friends and only one of her cousins here with her. I feel bad for her that she lost her parents at a very young age. As of today, that loneliness is gone, I promise I'll be the family she has always missed out on having.

"Fernando Perez!" Antonio yells my name and I turn around and shrugged at him. "You've been staring at the mirror forever bro, is that where you'll be doing the wedding?"

I snorted and a wide grin spreads on my face. "Of course not! What now? Shouldn't I stare at my handsome self in the mirror?"

"By using the whole day to do that, right?"

"C'mon, it's not been long since I stood there. Forget about it, tell me best man, how am I looking for my wedding? Will my woman be in awe at my appearance?"

"I'm afraid no" he shrugs in disappointment and I raised a brow at him, "I'm kidding bro! You are looking so gorgeously handsome from your head to your toes. You see this complete Mexican suit you are wearing and the way you did your hair...? Micaela will fall in love with you all over again, bro!"

"I'm flattered, bro!" I chuckled and turnaround checking out myself one more time.

Antonio and I are wearing a Mexican designer gold suit with some design at the suit collar down to the chest paired with a white collar-up shirt and a black bold tie with a pair of black pants that came with the suit. My shoes...oh my shoes, it's made of gold and specially customized with our Loveship name 'Minando'. Not only was it written on my shoes, but also on my jacket and on the bracelet that I bought for myself and my lovely wife. I also had her shoes customized with the same name, I'm very sure her friends Kim and Sabrina will so love them when they see them.

"Look at those shoes of yours!" Antonio exclaims gawking at my shoes. "Aren't you guys the cutest couple I've ever met?" he coos and I grin widely.

"It's an honor to hear that" I replied and smoothen my hair one last time.

"I'm so happy for you man, welcome to the married men club. It's a non-ending party for me, buddy" he winks at me and I laughed.

"C'mon Antonio, you've had enough drinks already. Just last night you took so much alcohol, I'm surprised you are still feeling good with all the drinks you had. I almost thought for a second you'd not make it to my wedding and I wondered who would have replaced you today".