Episode 47

A
    DIAMOND
             💎
               HEART

Episode 47

The playlist for this chapter is 'Caleb Hearn - It has always been you do enjoy🎶🎶🎶

Micaela's POV

A new life has begun for me, I'm married to the man of my dreams. Lying down here in his arms is all I ever dreamed of almost every day of my life. I kept praying for this day when things will turn around and Ferd and I will put our past behind us and be together like a couple. The good Lord answered my prayers and he sent him to me.

Spending the last 24 hours here in Rome with Ferd is still like a fairy tale to me! Rome had always been my dream country to go on a vacation, not just alone but with someone, I'm deeply in love with it. And look how Ferd gave me the best wedding surprise by bringing me here.

Speaking of our wedding, it was spectacular! Everything went perfectly well and I'm very sure it's already the talk of the whole city of Madrid and even on the Internet. Although we are famous, still we wanted something simple and unique which we did have our way. Knowing the social media era we live in, there's nothing that won't go public especially when you're a well-known person in the society.

But one thing Ferd and I never wanted was to invite the whole world to our wedding, or maybe Ferd wanted that initially but I didn't want that because...I didn't want anyone to ruin our wedding for us.

Imagine what might have happened if I had allowed Ferd to put our wedding invitation online then perhaps those sons of bitches and daughters of Jezebel might have succeeded in ruining our wedding. I'm referring to no other than Raphael and Claudia with their damn gangs who almost caused ruin to our lives. I had a feeling if they had seen our invitation, they'll come ruining everything and I won't have the chance to explain myself to my husband.

So we did everything in a coded manner and invited only close families and friends with a few business partners, thank God everything went successfully.

I glance at Ferd's handsome face and a smile played on my lips. I believe with our vows and the love we have for each other and also the trust and understanding we've built Ferd will forgive me when I eventually tell him everything and thereafter we will live a happily ever ending. I buried my face in his chest and sniffed his lovely cologne and I placed a kiss on his chest.

"Babe, are you trying to ignite the fire in me this morning?" he asks sweetly and I snickered. "Good morning, mine" he placed a kiss on my head and caressed my arm.

"Good morning, love" I replied and wrapped my arms around his torso.

Lovemaking with Ferd last night was all ecstasy. Just the thought of it sent an electric impulse swirling down my spine giving me shivers that you get when you listen to good music. I wanted to feel him inside of me again, I want him to touch every part of me and I want him to see how much I longed for him.

"I love turning you on, my love. I think that's the best way to start the day" I whisper and kissed his hand that was caressing me. "I want more of you" I sighed when his hand reached for my boobs.

He hovers over me and his lips kissed my shoulder down to my chest. Our romance got steamy and all I found myself doing was moaning his name the whole time. I was actually on cloud nine, or how do they call it again? I guess cloud nine, or ten...whatever! All I do know is that I'm enjoying our lovemaking.

We both moaned each other's names as we came to a climax. He collapsed on my body and he kissed my lips. "I love you, Micaela. I love you so fucking much".