The Hell

If right now you want Ace and Deuce used a word to describe Rina,then it will be 'demon'........ But they don't know if they are lucky or not......
Both of them looked at Sebek and Sliver who were trained with Lucario and Gallade. Lucario throw a Aura Sphere to Sliver who managed dodged the previous Aura Sphere. Meanwhile, Gallade used Leaf Blade to attacked Sebek who started tired after dodged Gallade 's every attack for 30 minutes.Not only that, Lucario and Gallade wanted them(Sliver and Sebek) to attack them(Lucario and Gallade) if they found a chance. But Rina just wanted them(Ace and Deuce) dodged her attack only. Compared to them, what Rina do was almost like a child play.

Before they knew, both of them felt a cold air at their back. No, much more like someone throw ice at their back. But both of them knew better, both of them fall to the ground. When they fall, it revealed Rina who was standing as she looked at them with unimpressed look. Rina sighed in disappointment before speak as she adjusted her hat in the same manner she always do.

"I already can saw what will happen during the duel."

Ace and Deuce looked at her with surprised and some pain that they get from Aura Sphere that Rina throw to them. Sebek, Sliver, Lucario and Gallade who stopped their training looked at three of them. Rina answers their silent questions in a flat tone.
"5 seconds before both of you 's magic will seal. Again."

This made Ace very angry meanwhile Deuce looked surprised. Before Ace can said anything, Rina cutted him off.
"Both of you too slow. Not only that, both of you just run straight without think to turn or dodge.As for magic, one word which is 'child'. In other words, a alive punching bag."

Both of them fall in silent as they realised what she said was true. Sebek and Sliver trying to process what their ear heard. They never hear Rina use such tone before. It kinda new. Rina turned and looked at Sebek and Sliver before ask them.
" Do both of you know why I insist tonight train?"
Sebek and Sliver looked surprised before shook their head. Rina said nothing but gave them a sorry smile before said.
"Tomorrow I can't train both of you."

Both of the knight in training looked surprised before Sliver asked in worry and scared as Sebek aslo looked worry.
"Why?! Is tha-"
Rina managed cut him before he continued
"Slow down,Sliver.It not what you think.Both of you do every good, and I won't stop train both of you. Tomorrow I will accompany Ace and Deuce to the duel. And now"
Rina looked at Sliver who panicked
"Take a deep breath."

Sliver began take a deep breath as Rina told him to do. Ace and Deuce looked so confuse at this turn out. Train? Rina train Sliver-senpai and Sebek who were bodyguard of Malleus Draconia.

After a few moments, Sliver finally calm down before he looked at Rina who looked worry. With Sliver finally calm down, Rina sighed in relief before gave both of them an apology smile. Sebek and Sliver said nothing but gave her a smile that show understand.

This made Rina gave them a smile of gratitude.With this, the night ended as Sebek and Sliver went back to their own dorm.Meanwhile, Ace and Deuce ate Rina 's homemade dinner before fall into a deep sleep.

Well,Ace and Deuce only.... Rina sighed before went to the forest that near Ramshakle Dorm. She closed her eyes and 'saw' Yveltal 's Aura before opened her eyes once again before called out of him.
"Yveltal... I know you haven't sleep yet. Please listen what I say... I know what you are think..... I know I can't stop it.... But please..... Don't blame yourself for what had been happened. You don't know that an Ultra Space will appeared at that place.... Stop blamed yourself...... Sometimes, there are a lot of things we can't stop... Even we want to....... "

She remembered that moment.... The last time she saw her father.... She remembered at that time how she begged her father to stay with her. Her father said nothing but gave her a guilty smile before hugged her one last time before Celebi sent her to the future.....

She began walked away after said
"That all I want to said. Good night, Yveltal."
With this, she returned to Ramshakle Dorm.

Meanwhile, Yveltal began thought what she said before fall into a deep sleep.

Tomorrow morning

Rina already woke up at 4:30 am. Right now, she and Lucario were prepared all pokemon 's breakfast before prepared human' s breakfast.

After she prepared the breakfast, she looked at Xatu who was looked at her before speak in her mind.
"The darkness... will start soon...."
She narrowed her eyes before said
"Where?"
Xatu told her
"I can see garden that filled with roses and some dark power will appear only... I can't tell when..... I am sorry, mistress...."

Rina gave him a smile of understand and thank as she said.
"No.. You help me a lot already.... Thank you, Xatu."
Xatu replied her
"Be careful, mistress....."
Rina nodded.
"I will.."

At the next moment, Ace and Deuce finally came downstairs. Rina greeted them
"Good morning, guys."

Deuce greeted Rina back as Ace yawned before replied her.
"Good morning, Rina"
"*Yawn*. Good morning.."

With this, all of them ate their own breakfast..

After finished ate breakfast, three of them began prepared to go to school before the duel start.

When Ace and Deuce finished, both of them saw Rina who talked to Giratina in a soft voice.
" Giratina.You must stay at Dorm after the school. It dangerous to you. What if the magic hit you? We don't know.."
Giratina replied Rina in poke language.

Ace and Deuce don't understand a word but Rina understand what Giratina speak. Rina shook her head when she hear what Giratina said
"No. It too dangerous.. You just born not long ago. Not even one week."

Giratina replied in a sad tone. Rina sighed before hugged Giratina while said.
"Giratina. I know you are a good girl.. Don't worry, I will be back soon.. Only one hours.... Okay?...."
Giratina said nothing but nodded sadly.

This made Rina felt tried and sad..... She knew it that Giratina wanted to stay with her only. But she got a feeling that something will happen during the duel. She doesn't what but she can't let Giratina stay with her during the duel.... It was too dangerous to her.....

Rina turned and saw Ace and Deuce who already ready to go to school. Ace and Deuce looked at her with a face that filled with confuse. Rina sighed before explain to them.
"Giratina want to see the duel too."
Ace decided to said the second part.
"And you don't want let her go."
Rina nodded at Ace 's sentence.

Suddenly, Rina felt someone pulled her sleeve. She looked at Giratina who pulled sleeve.Rina wanted to tell her no but stopped when she saw her puppy eyes. Rina widened her eyes and looked at those older pokemon who avoided her gaze.

Then, Giratina said something in poke language. But when Rina heard what she said her eyes narrowed
"No. Giratina. You can't...."
This made Giratina much more sad as she silently nodded before flew back to bedroom.

Giratina 's action made Rina saw her younger self in her. She remembered at that time, her birthday was approached. At that time, she wished she can celebrated her birthday with her father. But due to duty, at that day, her father didn't came back until the next morning.

She turned and saw Ace and Deuce who looked worried and guilty. Ace can't help but felt this happened because his fault. Wait!! It not his fault!!! It was his 'Dorm Leader' 's fault!! That right!!

With this thought, five of them walked to the school. Before they realised, the school already finished. All of them enter to Heartslabyul Dorm.

After some time, Rina looked at Ace and Deuce who looked ready to fight. She moved her gaze to Riddle Roseheart who was at the opposite side of the battle grounds. She can saw his aura.... It slowly changes..... She narrowed her eyes as she studied his aura....... Before she knew, Crowley and many students already arrived at the area of battle ground.

The time had arrived.... At the next moment, Rina hear the sound of the glass shattered.