Hard Dom Noya

The picker wheel has chosen a great story, now instead of just using my picker wheel to choose who I used it to choose what and Kinks. I'm SUPER EXCITED 😄

As per usual *clears throat* EVERYTHING IS OF AGE AND CONSENTUAL UNLESS SPECIFIED IF I SEE ANY COMMENTS SAYING OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE DELETED

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Noya POV

"Oh fuck... yes-yes fuck mhm ah"

Her moans were loud and she wasn't trying to cover it at all, I'd say she's over exaggerating. My cock was now standing tall and proud as her voice gradually became louder until she stopped completely.

Internally I was already groaning, she knew I didn't like when she disobeys me. Washing the shampoo out of my hair I turned the water off, moving the curtain to the side I stepped out drying off.

Once I was finished I wrapped the towel around my waist leaving the steamy bathroom. Walking down the hall I heard her breathing slowing as she calmed from her self given orgasm. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy hearing her little moans and seeing her masterbate but she didn't have permission to do it on her own.
(Yall I already can see the comments don't even)

I made sure my footsteps were light so she didn't hear me coming, peeking over the couch she had her legs spread wide open in nothing but one of my t shirts.

Huffs rang through my ears as she started to work herself back up again. Leaning her head back I could tell she was going to cum again and soon. Moaning grew louder as her chest rose and fell, I reached over the couch grabbing her hand stopping her from orgasming.

"So you wanna be a naughty girl do you? Masterbating without me nor getting my permission" her eyes were lidded, bucking her hips attempting to get some sort of friction. I laughed, letting go of her hands and gripping her face squishing her pretty cheeks "you didn't answer me? Can't you speak or are you so fucked out by your own fingers?"

"Ugh your such an annoyance, I can cum on my own obviously" her tone was sarcastic, reaching back down to her cunt rubbing over her clit. She bit her lip moaning once again "mhm fuck why don't you be a good boy and lick my pussy" smirking at me as she went faster.

I rounded the couch taking both of her hands "if that's what you wish" smirking back I leaned down, sticking out ny tongue I ran it gently over her delicious folds. I continued to place quick kisses "glaring at me isn't going to get you anywhere" I mentioned.

Roughly licking her once she gripped my hair whining when I stopped "Come on that's not what I said you fucking jackass" laughing I stood removing my towel to show her my hard on "Oh? I can be a jackass baby"

Sliding my hands under her legs I moved her slamming into her soaking wet pussy immediately pulling out after. Throwing her head back she growled out "stop teasing me"

Entering her once again I stayed put, not moving a single inch. She tried to move but I held her still, I thrusted once and again pulled out. I sat on the couch turning on the TV, she squirmed.

Slipping into the floor in front of me her pretty little mouth licked over my tip, down the sides and back up before completely taking me in. Bobbing her head, she let go.

"Yu baby I'm sorry please satisfy me, I can't do it as good as you please" she begged taking me back in. I laid my hand on her head "up"

She let go "come here" I motioned for her to crawl in my lap, sitting her on my cock I looked her in the eyes "Use my cock and fuck yourself" not even a second went by, she moved bouncing on my cock.

"Yu Yu ahh mhm fuck" bouncing faster she soon came, coating my cock in her slippery cum.

Leaning on my chest exhausted she soon fell asleep, picking her up I cleaned her and put her to bed.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

What do yall think about a Dom Noya?