Incompetent- NR

Nats pov: To say I was stressed was an understatement

Nats pov:
To say I was stressed was an understatement. Fury was really putting the pressure on me as tension between the avengers is growing.

The only thing to cheer me up is y/n. My little bundle of sunshine. The love of my life. I'm going to see if she's awake yet. She is an avenger but she wakes up at 12 everyday.

Nat: " Detka?"

I hear a grumble under bundles of blankets and pillows on the bed.

Nat: " you ok"

I go and sit next to her and she emerges from the blanket and cuddles into me.

You: " good morning"
Nat: " I'm going to go and train for a bit, make sure you get up and eat ok?"

She always forgets to eat. Not because she doesn't like eating, she just simply forgets.

I give her a kiss on the forehead and grab one of my jumpers to give her. She immediately jumps out of bed.

I say goodbye and head to train.

Your pov:
Nats been really nice to me recently and I know she's stressed. However she's been so busy that our room is a tip. So I decide I'm going to clean it.

Shirts, shorts and socks. I pick them up and take them to the washing machine. I take all the glasses downstairs to the kitchen and then grab a granola bar.

I head back upstairs to the room to dust the shelves. All of nats favourite weapons have their own stands on the wall, so I go to polish all of them.

I am polishing her favourite gun and it slips right out of my hands and smashes on the floor. I quickly scramble all the pieces together and it's fine, however there is a huge scratch on the side. She'll hate me forever. This is one of a kind. Yelena gave it to her as a Christmas present last year.

It's pathetic, but I start to tear up. She's so stressed and I'm so stupid. I'm so clumsy. Yes, I break things a lot but it normally doesn't matter because it's like a plate or something. BUT HER FAVOURITE GUN. REALLY!!!!

Nat walks through the door and sees me holding the damaged gun.

Nat: " WHAT THE FUCK Y/N"

She grabs the gun out my hand.

Nat: " ARE YOU SO FUCKING STUPID, YOU REALLY HAD TO GO AND FUCK UP MY FAVOURITE GUN. YOUR SO INCOMPETENT I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT YOU. GET OUT!"

I walk out the room and outside to the compounds garden. I sit in the corner in a ball and just put my head down. She's right. I'm so fucking incompetent. How did I even get selected to be an avenger. I can't control my powers, Wanda is trying to train me but I'm still useless.

Nats pov:

I'm so fucking pissed. She can't even do anything right. How the hell did she even become an avenger or even get selected by fucking hydra.

I'm so done. I can't with her. I try being soft, I try pushing past it. But I can't push past it. I need some silence, space.

Wanda: " Nat is everything ok, I heard shouting and slamming of doors"
Nat: " OH JUST FUCK OFF WANDA. TRY AND MAKE MY GIRLFRIEND FUCKING SMART IF YOU WANT TO HELP. OH WAIT YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO DO THAT, BECAUSE SHE'LL STAY AN IDIOT FOREVER. GET THE FUCK OUT"

Wanda slams the door.

Wandas pov:

I have no idea what happened with y/n and Nat. But it can't be good. I head outside to where y/n goes when she's feeling like shit.

Nat doesn't know about this. But y/n confides in me, a lot, about her past, how she feels about herself, insecurities within her relationship. I'm like her older sister and I'm pissed about everything Nat said. No one says that about her. Ever.

I walk over to her hiding spot and see her curled up in a ball. Staring blankly.

Wanda: " y/n?"
You: " Wanda I feel out of control. I can't. I can't breathe."
Wanda: " look at me. We talked about this before. Follow my breathing pattern."

After about 10 minutes she regains colour in her face .

Wanda: " what happened?"
You: " everything bad I ever thought about myself, was just confirmed by my girlfriend herself. I damaged her favourite gun, the one that Lena got her before she disappeared. I'm so stupid Wanda. I was trying to clean it, because she was stressed and our room was a tip because I'm lazy and don't clean it."
Wanda: " it was an accident, accidents happen, it's out of your control. She just needs some time to cool off and then you both will be ok. I promise. Want me to stay?"
You: " can I have some alone time?"
Wanda: " ok but I'll come get you for dinner"
You: "ok"

- time skip to dinner-

Your pov:

You: " Nat can you pass the salt"

No response.

Everyone looks confused as Nat just carries on looking down at the dinner table. I push my chair up.

You: " excuse me. Thanks for a lovely dinner wanda"

That's it, I need to get out of here. I can't be an avenger, girlfriend or little sister anymore. I pack a bag and head out through the window. I don't know where I'm going.

I can go anywhere I want, anywhere I want just not home.

Nats pov:

After dinner I head upstairs to talk to y/n, I took it too far. I open the door and she's not there but I see a note left on the bed.

To my Natasha,

I'm really sorry. No words will ever describe how sorry I am. I wish I could go back in time and change it but I can't.

Y/n
Xx

Shit. I need to follow her, she can't have gone far. She'll follow our running route because that's the only route to the city she knows.

- time skip-

Nat: "y/n please...."

I had been running to catch up with her and finally found her. She was so far away from home in the cold, shivering and scared.

She turns around to look at me and crumbles into a ball on the ground, crying.

Nat: " oh baby I'm so sorry I overreacted. Please don't leave. I want you to stay. I've been loving you for quite some time, no one will love me when I get so mad so I think it's best if we both stay. Guns can be replaced but you can't."
You: " just hold me Natty. Don't let me go"
Nat: " please tell me what you think of me. Let's get it all out now."
You: " ok...... I was trying to clean our room because it was so messy and you have been stressed and yanno tidy room tidy mind. And then the gun got scratched and then.... And then you told me everything bad about myself that I was always worried about.  Everything I was insecure about, you just confirmed it as a reason to be mad about. It hurts. It's hurts so fucking much Nat"
Nat: " I'm so sorry y/n. I was so scared of losing onto that piece of yelena but it's only a scratch it's not even fully broken. I took it too far. My words shoot to kill when I'm mad, I have a lot of regrets about that."
You: " I forgive you natty. I always will. I just thought you stopped loving me"
Nat: " that's not possible. Now put this hat on m. You're freezing baby"

A/n: rushed ending but we need fluff asap.