Ep. 3.2

Jayda Cheaves POV

The sound of faint voices cloud my head as I feel my body being lifted and thrown onto a hard surface .

"Juh Throw da bitch in the car g ! We gotta go "

It's not a familiar voice , not one I can put a face to , but honestly.. I can't see anything right now .

I don't know if I'm in shock , or just unconscious , but I feel dead even though I know I'm breathing .

I can't move , but I can feel . I can't talk , but I can hear . I don't know where I am and I can't see who I'm with but I know I shouldn't be here .

I knew something like this was coming , but not like this , not now , and damn sure not as quick . I couldn't stop it , I couldn't fight back , I just laid down and LET them take me .

He won .

My eyes shoot open , as I take a deep breath , finally being able to open my eyes since I passed out .

As I look around , I furrow my eyebrows realizing that Im sitting in the middle of a strange vacant room, tied down to a wooden chair, with one single dimmed lamp shining on me.

I roll my eyes and almost want to chuckle at the dramatics.

I honestly can't believe von takes himself serious when does stuff like this. Three Escalades , ten niggas, and a whole set up just for little ole me  ? He's so fucking pathetic!

At first I was honestly scared of what von would do when he  found  me , but now that he hasn't put a bullet in my head yet, all the fear has officially left my body. He's clearly not as hard as I thought he was, and has obviously turned soft within these last three years. old von would've popped at sumn

I pulled my trigger, why can't he? This kidnapping shit is corny!

I begin to struggle as I attempt to break the rope that's holding , me but stop after it starts leaving marks on my wrist. I try to move the chair closer to the door so I can bang on it , but soon give up being that I know that's exactly what he wants me to do.

He wants me to scream, cry , and plead just so he can feel in charge and in control of me once gain like he always did. He wants me to NEED him not to kill me, and NEED for him to let me go but fuck that. Im tired of giving niggas the satisfaction of thinking I need them. Especially for his shitty ass life.

I've been feening for a new one anyways.

The only person im worrying about is Dess. I know she's probably scared and pissed off that I got her caught in the cross fire between von and i. I really wish he could've just took me himself like a man but his petty ass is always trying to prove a point to somebody.

He always has to evince that he's the hardest, or most respected, or even most feared , but today is that day all that shit ends . He's getting cussed out when he comes in here, fuck an apology and begging for my life, we just gone have to fight.

The sound of a key being rattled against the door causes me to snap out of my thoughts, and look up at the knob, waiting for it to twist open.

As the door is being cracked open, all the anger driven confidence I thought I had seems to drain.

My chest drops , as I strain my eyes  while tracing the silhouette of the person walking in the door , until they step into the light.

My breathing seems to slow down and the entire atmosphere around me begins to fade while I stare back at the man I thought I hated.