twenty-five

twenty-five, trouble in paradise

LUKE HEMMINGS AND SIERRA DEATON SPLIT AFTER ONLY A FEW MONTHS TOGETHER?

By People Magazine

Earlier this summer, Luke Hemmings and Sierra Deaton announced their relationship, causing many speculations in their whirlwind relationship.

Fans all over the world were shocked by the sudden relationship, causing mixed reactions from the singers fanbase.

Some were ecstatic about the two and gushed about how perfect they were for each other while others didn't share the same positive attitude.

Fans of Luke and ex-girlfriend, Elsie Verona, claimed that Luke was using Sierra as a rebound and claiming he was still in love with Elsie.

The singer, of course, never addressed the hateful comments and instead focused his attention on his relationship.

It seemed like things were going great until the weekend of July 23 when Luke was spotted speaking with Elsie in a Target in Australia.

Some say that they could feel the love and admiration for each other radiate off of the two and claimed that they weren't over the other.

Everything seemed to be going great until Sierra had returned from grabbing an item only to see her boyfriends ex standing in front of her.

Sources say that the two were very polite to the other but could feel the tension between the two as Luke appeared to want to be anywhere but there.

Since then, Luke has stopped posting about his relationship with Sierra while the former X-Factor contestant deleted all of her pictures with the singer a few weeks later.

Fans of Sierra are claiming that Elsie had gotten in between the two and are accusing the actress of being a homewrecker.

Some had went as far as accusing of Elsie hooking up with Luke while he was in a relationship with Deaton.

The Marvel actress being called different names all throughout social media and receiving death threats as well.

Celebrities such as Florence Pugh, Harry Styles, Zendaya, Sadie Sink, Tom Hiddleston and Blake Lively took to Twitter to defend the girl, claiming that all of the accusations were lies.

Following this, Florence Pugh, best friend of Elsie Verona, took to Twitter to defend her best friends honor.

@FLORENCEPUGH the accusations surrounding elsie are completely and utterly baffling along with the disgusting name calling and the even more disgusting death threats. elsie has not and will never be a homewrecker. elsie does not condone cheating and would never think about getting in between another's relationship.

A few other celebrities took to Twitter as well to help defend the girl from the accusations she was receiving online.

@HARRY_STYLES as everyone knows, i am not one for harmful comments especially if they involve someone i consider family. you all do not know the full story and probably never will. do not believe everything you see on the internet.

— H

@DYLANOBRIEN the use of derogatory comments to bring down a woman when she is accused of something that others can not prove is utterly disgusting. you all do not know elsie personally and as someone who has met her on multiple different occasions, elsie is not one to be a backstabber.

@SELENAGOMEZ as we all know, the media has a way of releasing fabricated lies as a way to create drama to entertain everyone watching around the world. the slander of elsie's name has gone as far as wishing death on her and her family when the girl has not been seen alone with her ex since 2019. as women, we should stand up for each other and bring kindness to others. it's sad to see a very dear friend of mine get ripped to shreds by the media and being afraid to release a statement to defend herself in fear of retaliation. please, think before you comment anything because words do hurt.

@SHAWNMENDES wishing death on a person for a rumor that has not been proved true is absolutely sickening. i have had the pleasure of meeting elsie and she has a very kind and comforting soul. although i do not know her personally, she does not deserve the hate and death wishes being brought upon her. i urge everyone to stop believing everything they read on the internet.

@TOMHOLLAND1996 absolutely devastating to wake up and read the loads of hateful words and messages my close friend and former co-star is receiving. elsie, if you're reading this, i love you and i hope you're doing well.

@LOUIS_TOMLINSON i am not one to speak on rumors and controversies but i will when it involves someone i grew up with. it absolutely disgusts me how quickly you all were able to turn on her when the story has been fabricated so many times. i was with elsie the entire weekend of july 23 and i can assure everyone she did not meet with him other than the run in at target. do better and leave my best friend alone.

Neither Sierra, Luke and Elsie has commented on the situation but we believe that Elsie Verona had a part in the Luke and Sierra break up.

Will Luke and Elsie get back together or will the fall of Elsie Verona's career be in jeopardy because of a lustful mistake?

1 NEW MESSAGE FROM NYTH!

NYTH
elsie, where are you?!?

BELLA'S CORNER

yeah.... so that happened

my poor baby ):

prepare the tissues, it's about to be a BUMPY ride