LXII - Little Sister

"Hold up!" Taylor squeals. "I thought you were waiting for marriage?!"

"No," I draw out. "I was waiting for love, not marriage."

"So it's official?" I think she's happier than I am.

Belly left the room earlier when I brought up second base, "Ew, ew, ew, not about my sister, no, bye."

***

JEREMIAH POV:

"You did what with my sister?!" Steven barges into my room, he's pissed.

"Woah, um- uh, first of all, what have you heard?" I caution.

"I think that answers my question!" He yells.

"Steven-"

"You asshole." He shoves my shoulders.

"Dude!" I put my hands up in surrender. "Just, listen."

"I don't want a run through of the story, thank you very much." He says.

"She started it?" I add awkwardly, in hope that it'll get him off my back.

"Right! Y/n, the Y/n that hasn't even held hands with a boy, started it in your fucking jeep?" He accuses.

I scrunch up my face, "Dude, don't word it like that."

"You fucked my little sister!" He yells.

"Dude! Volume! The moms are home! And she's your twin!" I argue.

"Older by ten minutes!" He shoots back.

"What is going on?" Y/n barges in.

We turn and look at her in shock.

"I sleep next door and you act like I'm not gonna hear you scream about all this?" She asks angrily.

She's honestly really scary, but I let out a breath of relief when I notice she's aimed at Steven and not me.

"Get out here." She says through her teeth, grabbing onto Steven's ear tightly and walking him out of my room.

"Ow, ow, ow." He whines, following quickly.