59

Colby ended up helping me a little bit with the backdrop I was doing.

I was actually getting really excited for this party since things have been kinda tense.

Colby and the guys carried around a stress that I didn't think they knew they were carrying.

I was hoping the party tonight would get them to relax a little bit.

"Pssst..Jules." Colby whispered as he shook my shoulder. "Hmm.." I grumbled, keeping my eyes closed.

"Wake up." He said as I groaned. "Fuck off, dude." I said and cracked my eyes open to look at him.

"I made you breakfast." He said and held the tray of food closer to me.

"Awww. Breakfast? What did I do to get such good treatment this morning?" I asked as he rolled his eyes.

"Ha. Just wanted to start our day of fun off right." He said while I sat up. "Day of fun? What are we doing?" I asked and reached for the tray of food.

On the plate were some scrambled eggs, some toast and a strawberry pop tart.

"Well we have to go meet with the owner of the house we're renting for the party, then I was thinking we could go on a little adventure before coming back and getting ready for the party." Colby said as sat next to me.

"Remind me again why we're having the party at a random house?" I asked and took a bite of the eggs.

"Because the last time we had a party someone came into this room and looked through our stuff." Colby said as I nodded.

"Right. Is this place cool?" I asked chasing him to laugh. "The coolest." He said then kissed my cheek.

I ate breakfast then we got ready for our day. I was excited to be able to spend the whole day with Colby since that has yet to happen since we started dating.

"Are we gonna help set up?" I asked as we walked to the car. "No, Devyn and Tara volunteered to do that." Colby said then opened my door for me.

"Thank you." I said with a laugh then got in the car. I watched as he walked around and got in the drivers side.

We ended up driving twenty or so minutes before we pulled up to the most beautiful house I've ever seen.

It looked almost like a castle and had to at least be worth a couple million dollars.

"Holy shit." I mumbled causing Colby to laugh. "You like it?" He asked as I nodded. "I love it! It's gonna look so good once it's all spooky." I said with a smile.

When we pulled up to the house we got out to see a man on the front porch.

"Mr. Brock." The man said as Colby took my hand. "Mr. Stevenson. Pleasure to meet you. Thanks for letting us use your house." Colby said and shook the man's hand.

"Not a problem at all. I just wanted to show you some off limit places in the house. You'll be expected to pay any damages that happen during the party." The man said as we walked into the beautiful home.

I was so in shock during the tour, looking at how beautiful and extravagant the home was that I was hardly paying attention to what the owner of the house was saying.

I would never get used to being in places in places like this.

"And that's it. Any questions?" Mr. Stevenson asked as we walked towards the front door. "Nope. I think this is gonna be perfect." Colby said and squeezed my hand.

"Great! I'm gonna have you just sign this for me real quick then the house is yours for the night." Mr. Stevenson said and handed Colby a paper.

Colby signed it then we were on our way.