Arc 6, Chapter 1: Scale out of Whack

Eren POV:

Light: "Eren. Yang. Come with me please."

The God of Light made his appearance in my room while me and Yang were helping Weiss with ideas for a first date in the future with Ruby. I guess one fucking free day was too much to ask.

Yang: "Hm? Sounds important. Sorry Weiss, we'll brainstorm later alright?"

Weiss: "Actually...could I accompany you three?"

Eren: "I mean...I don't see why not, right?"

Light: "Hmm...it is quite an important situation on our hands. Sure Ms Schnee, but you will only be a spectator, deal?"

Yang: "Spectator? Are we fighting?"

Light: "Yes. I shall explain on the way there. Inform the others we shall be leaving."

Yang takes out her scroll and sends a quick message to Ruby saying we'll be gone for a bit.

Yang: "Alright, let's go."

Everyone puts a hand on Light as we teleport away. Where we end up going isn't what I expected. We land on a patch of red grass with a green sky above us.

Eren: "The...Throne World? Why here?"

Weiss stares in awe at the open fields of red, the green sky and the planet in the distance. It's her first time off Remnant after all.

Weiss: "Woah...it's so pretty."

Light: "What I have to discuss with you would take a bit. I didn't want to risk having someone walk in on the debrief."

Yang: "Huh? Why? Our friends in JNPR and TIME are well aware."

Light: "There's more to it then that. I told you of the balance of the multiverse, correct? There can't be an imbalance of good and bad."

Eren and Yang: "Right."

Light extends his hand out and a yellow scale appears, one side being purple and the other being white.

Light: "In this example, purple is bad, white is good."

The scale lowers on the good side, almost to a worrying degree.

Yang: "So...there's too much good? How is that bad?"

Light: "This isn't THE scale, but one does exist. If there's too much of a single quality, all universes except the best of said quality disappear even without my brothers decision. We must keep our multiverse in a balance to prevent complete destruction."

Eren: "Complete..."

Weiss: "...destruction?"

Yang: "How? Why? Who could do that?"

Light closes his palm and puts it behind him.

Light: "As you two students know, there is the Omniverse. Multiple multiverses all existing in one giant bubble. The being behind that is simply known as Crimson. No other official name has been stated by him."

Crimson.

Eren: "Where did he come from? How did he create all of this? When did he?"

Light: "You are aware of the Big Bang, correct?"

Everyone nods while we teleport inside the house I'm very familiar with. We all sit on the couch as the God stands in front of us. If he wants us to sit this will be a long story I bet.

Light: "A universe dies via heat death. No energy for suns and galaxies to use and so everything crumbles. Only existing things are black holes that constantly devour every dead thing around them including other black holes."