45.

Y/N

My eyes started opening some as I looked up and my vision was still blurry like before I past out. I felt myself in what felt like I was in a car or maybe the back of a van then I closed my eyes once again before opening them again. My head fell to the side as I seen a pair of heels next to my head and heard a voice.
The voice sounded so familiar I was trying to make it out to who it was but I couldn't sue to me not being all the way there and still feeling groggy.

"I got her do you have what I want?" I heard the woman ask as I squinted my eyes and got a good look of who it was and it was Sharon. I then groaned some as she leaned in closer to me. "You're okay" She assured "we're going to take care of you" she assured as I nodded some. "Breathe into this" She instructed before placing an oxygen mask over my nose and mouth holding it. I just nodded as my eyes rolled back and instantly I passed back out.

I was on a beach as I heard a little girl speak. "Mommy" I heard her excitedly say while running up to me as I smiled at the little girl that was now in front of me. "Natalia" I heard A man that sounded like Bucky say as the girl then looked past me and started running to who was behind me. I turned around to Bucky scooping the little girl up as I smiled at their interaction with each other.

Bucky smiled at the girl and placed her on her feet before smiling over at me. He came up to me placing a kiss on my lips as I kissed back softly. I then felt his hand on my belly as I finally looked down at myself in a dress and my stomach at least seven months along. "I love you so much you have no idea" Bucky admitted as I faintly smiled "I love you too James" I honestly said as he kissed my lips. "Ewww" the girl teased as Bucky and I pulled away and looked over at her beginning to laugh some. "Eww you" Bucky argued back with her as she just smiled and I hit his chest playfully.

Bucky and I just smiled at each other as I placed my forehead on his and he held me. "I would never let anything happen you" he assured as I nodded.

My eyes opened as it was still blurry and I was going in and out. I tried to get up but couldn't due to my wrists and ankles being strapped down. I started groaning and trying to remove my wrists but couldn't still feeling weak. I immediately started to cry and try to remove myself but couldn't. "You're okay" I heard a familiar voice say as my head dropped and I looked over at that person. "Hey beautiful we meet again" i heard as my eyes felt heavy.

"Val how did you make this happen?" Someone asked in disbelief as my head fell to the other side and I got a glimpse of who it was and it was John?!. "When someone hates a person it really drives that person to do things without second guessing it. It's actually pretty sad" Val explained. "John?" I questioned "shush, you're okay sweetie" Val assured as I nodded. "We're just going to do some testing on you" she assured as I closed my arms.

"Where's the serum?" I heard val ask as I heard some footsteps and a mask be placed back over my nose and mouth. I faintly looked up at a light as my body was being laid back And I felt something wet be wiped on my arm. I then felt what felt like a needle being stuck into my arm as my eyes rolled back and I went back to sleep.

Bucky

It was a week later as Y/N's funeral was held today in Queens. I was currently sitting in one of Y/N's old bedrooms at her mothers house that was kept by her extended family once her mother passed. I looked at pictures of Y/N as a baby up until her adult years and felt myself tear up some. I still refused to believe she was actually gone there's no way in hell she died like that.

I sat on the bed placing my face in my hands as there was a knock on the door but I ignored it. The door soon opened as I heard Sam walk in along with Tiffany. "Buck you should probably go eat" Sam brought up. "I'm fine" I simply said as Tiffany closed the door "I know this might not be the best time to tell you good this" tiffany started off as Sam and I looked at her. "I don't think Y/N's dead" She started off as Sam let out an exaggerated sigh. "But Hear me out" tiffany said as I continued to listen.

"She died asleep in her bed while the house was on fire?" Tiffany asked "Like come on. you mean to say she didn't try and get out of the bed to run anywhere? she was just asleep?" Tiffany questioned as that was the very argument I gave for Why She Might still be alive. "We all three seen a body who looked like Y/N" Sam brought up as I just stared at the wall. "Tiffany is right a fire is not something you can sleep through They're saying she slept straight through a fire and even if with that there would've been a sign or Indication of her trying to escape but there wasn't. They're saying she died in the bed " I explained.

"Because of the inhalation buck" Sam started off as I looked from the wall up at him.

 "Besides who the hell would be after Y/N that way?" Sam asked as Tiffany "oh i don't know you tell us

"Besides who the hell would be after Y/N that way?" Sam asked as Tiffany "oh i don't know you tell us. She was with Steve, friends with you and she was with Bucky" Tiffany brought up. "who are you guys beefing with?" Tiffany questioned. "No one" Sam and I both answered. "And if that's the case why didn't no one come after you?" Sam asked Tiffany.

"She's not prominent like Y/N" i started off as Tiffany made a noise. "Sorry" I apologized then continued.  "not only everything that Tiffany just said about her is correct but she's also Fury's daughter and she helped take down hydra" I put out there. "This is just a thought right?" Sam questioned "because if you two actually whole heartedly believe this then this is literally just both you guys stage of denial in grief" He explained as I just sat there beginning to get a little irritated.

"Sam really look at it. you're acting as if you don't give a damn" tiffany said. "I'm the last person you should think doesn't give a damn. I'm trying not to hurt myself further by thinking she's still somewhere out there and still possibly dead. That was damn there my sister why the hell would I not care?!" He asked pissed as I seen tears threatening to come from his eyes.

I honestly understood what he meant about maybe this could be one of my stages in grief because I still can't believe she's gone and maybe she Really did die and I'm just holding on.
"Maybe it's just grief" I admitted feeling my eyes water. "I was going to propose to her-" I started off then shook my head and placed my face back in my hand as tiffany came over and rubbed my back before hugging me. I soon felt the bed dip next to me and Sam wrap his arms around me as I started to cry.

"She was pregnant" I added through my cries "she was what?!" Tiffany asked pulling away. "Not now Tiff" Sam stated. "She was pregnant?" Tiffany asked. "She found out the same day the house caught fire. We had an arguments and that was the last time I heard from her" I explained. "I talked to a detective yesterday and he thinks that she may have committed suicide because of how we left things and maybe she wasn't okay" I rambled on and on feeling like this was my fault.

"Buck This wasn't your fault" Sam assured as I just looked down at my hands. "But what if it is?" I asked looking over at him "I wasn't in her corner and that's all she wanted" I expressed. "James She loved you. Trust me when I say she felt safe and content with you. She was happy " Tiffany assured with a faint smile. "This wasn't your fault you can't keep blaming yourself" Tiffany expressed rubbing my back.