Blood drive

...

"Great"
Midoriya smiled.

There was an hour to wait, an hour before his skills would be put to use.

_________________________________________

"Good morning class"
Shigaraki said robotically as he glanced at the laptop screen and back at the class.

Aizawa had written out the things he had to say on the laptop for convenience sake.

"Good morning"
They all replied.

"These next 2 weeks UA will be hosting a blood drive.
If you're healthy enough to donate your blood, you should.
You're allowed to donate 1 day at a time, and by doing this you'll be helping out a lot of people.
So if you can, you should"
He said, much more confidently as each word practically rolled off the tongue.
The simple reason for that was because he was the one who made sure Aizawa added that to the script.

Aizawa sat there, posing as Midoriya, it was difficult to hold back a chuckle as he watched someone else pose as him for the first time.
Especially when he was posing as someone else at the same time.

"You may donate during your lunch period.
It is recommended you eat a good breakfast before you donate blood and to not donate blood immediately after eating.
Which means, you will not have enough time during your lunch period if you decide to eat before you donate as you need to give your body time for the food to be digested.

Eating 2-3 hours before donating will help keep your blood sugar stable.

You should also be eating healthy foods and drinking a good amount of water."
Shigaraki said as he read off what Midoriya had written for him.

Ashido raised her hand, shigaraki picked on her.
"What about the classes who have late lunch?
We're lucky that our breakfast time is 3 hours before our lunch period.
But what do the classes with later lunch periods do?"
She asked.

"It is a recommendation"
Shigaraki replied, not knowing how to actually answer the question as Midoriya hadn't given him enough information to answer such.

"What'll happen if I donate on an empty stomach?"
Kaminari asked.

"Nothing good"
Shigaraki replied vaguely, still not knowing.

"Ah, kaminari. Donating on an empty stomach might make you dizzy so it's not recommended"
'Midoriya', Aizawa, said with a friendly smile.

"...skipping breakfast wasn't a good idea then"

"If you are unable to donate during your lunch periods, you are also allowed to donate after school.
The nurses will reside here for 2 weeks, they aren't going anywhere.
So if it'd be easier, you should eat and then go.

They stop blood work for the day after 6pm."
Shigaraki explained as he switched the slides, still obviously shapeshifted as Aizawa.

"Oh that's much more convenient!"

"Great!"

"Nice"

Shigaraki then got to the harder part...

Actually teaching.

The class picked up on some of his subtle roboticness and his clear unease.
To where Aizawa, who obviously was still shapeshifted, had to actually do something.

"Aizawa sensei"
Aizawa said, which felt off saying it himself.

"Yes Midoriya?"

"Maybe you should take a break? It's clear you had a really exhausting night shift last night."
He said, hinting to shigaraki that the act was failing a bit.