60

I made a mistake.

I made a mistake by gasping at those words, bringing their attention to me.

"Get her." One of them growled as I rushed down the hallway and towards the main part of the party.

It was so crowded that I struggled to get through it.

I needed to get to Colby though.

Before I could get even close, I was being pulled back. I was surprised nobody noticed me getting violently dragged back through the crowd but I guess when you're partying you aren't paying much attention.

"In here." The man who wasn't dragging me said as he opened a random door. "Let me go!" I screamed and tried to fight them off.

"Just shut up." The one who was holding me said as he pushed me onto a chair.

"This'll help." The other one said and held up a roll of duct tape. "No!" I gasped as he wrapped it around my head, taping my mouth.

I tried to fight them off, waving my hands and legs so they couldn't tie me down to the chair. Unfortunately they were way stronger than me so I lost that fight.

"Stay here, princess. We're gonna go take care of your little boyfriend." One of the men said with a gross smile while the other one patted my cheek.

As soon as they left I screamed and writhed around, trying to loosen the tape.

It hurt like a bitch because it was ripping at my hair with every move. I didn't care though.

I had to warn Colby.

I screamed and screamed, hot tears running down my cheeks as I tried to break free from the tape that was bound around my wrists and ankles .

I don't know how long I was screaming for before the door opened, revealing Jake and Tara who were making out.

I screamed, trying to get their attention.

"Julia?" Tara asked as they broke away from eachother. "Holy shit! What happened?!" Jake asked as they rushed over to me.

I cried and thrashed, still trying to break free. "Don't move. I'm gonna cut the tape, you have to be still." Jake said and pulled out a pocket knife.

I tried my best to calm down so he could do it but I was trembling.

"Who did this to you?" Tara asked as Jake sliced the tape that was on my mouth. "Where's Colby?!" I asked in a panic as Jake sliced the tape.

"I haven't seen him." Jake said as I stood up, leaving the tape that was sticking to my body.

"We have to find him!" I screamed and stared to rush out of the room. "Woah! Hey, you've gotta calm down." Jake said and grabbed my arm.

"Jake. Someone is here to kill Colby." I said as his eyes widened.

"Shit." He said as I nodded. "Shit is fucking right." I said then pulled away from him and ran out of the room.

I didn't care what I had to do or what the plan was.

I was just pushing through the crowd.

When I got to the table that Colby was previously at, I felt my heart stop.

He wasn't there.

I whimpered and looked around, trying to spot him in the crowd.

"Colby!!" I screamed and started to run around like a crazy person, only to be stopped by Sam.

"Jules, what's going on?" Sam asked with concern as I trembled and looked around frantically.

"Julia." Sam said with a little more agression. "Woah! Why are you covered in tape? It's all in your hair!" Kat gasped as she came over.