Ep. 79: #ChrisMon is Back!

[SIMON'S POV]

-3 DAYS BEFORE MY FLIGHT-

I suddenly felt a hug around my neck from my back while i was sitting on the floor, packing my things up.

"I will miss you, tito Simon." It was my nephew, Alexander.

I led him infront of me, "Come here to tito." Bet he's listening to me. "Baby boy, tito Simon will just leave for a bit of time. I won't stay there for too long. Besides, when i came back here in the Philippines, i promise. I will come back here with your tita Anne."

The joy crept on his face, "Really, tito Simon? Promise po ah."

"Promise." I replied as we did the pinky swear.

**

"Oh? How was your packing?" Vinny asked me as soon as he saw me making sandwich in the kitchen.

I turned my head on him, "Good. I'm almost done."

Vinny replied as he got the fresh milk in the refrigerator. "Goodluck, bro."

I just smiled.

I quickly went back on my room to continue packing my things right after j finished making my sandwich. Until i bumped into my mom, Liza.

"Oh hi mom. Want sandwich?" I told her as i handed the tray of my sandwich.

She replied, "No thanks, son. But can we talk to you for a while?"

I frowned, "With whom and where?"

Mom exhales, "In our room with your dad."

"Okay. I'll just put this tray on my room." I answered.

"Hurry, okay?" Mom insisted. And i left her quickly.

-TIME SKIP-

I knocked on my parent's room and enter politely. Seeing them watching tv together. "What are we going to talk about mom.. dad?"

"Sit beside us honey." Dad insisted.

I sitted beside them, "So what's the matter?" I asked.

"Anak. Are you really sure of your decision to marry Anne right after you met there on States?" Dad genuinely asked me.

I breathed heavily. "Yes, dad. And i'm sure she's the one i want to spend the rest of my life with."

Mom found herself smiling. "Naks. You're a standard talaga, anak. No wonder kung bakit inlove na inlove sayo itong girlfriend mo."

I giggled. "Well, hopefully she's still inlove with me nga po."

"Of course i'm still inlove with you, Si." A voice spoke suddenly from the door.

"Anne???"

"Good day, tito Bongbong and tita Liza." My girlfriend Anne entered the room and greeted my parents.

"Godbless you, Anne." Dad replied to Anne as soon as she blessed on him.

"Godbless you too, iha. Welcome home nga pala ha." Mom greeted Anne back.

I was left stunned. This happenings doesn't still sink in on me. Naka tulala lang ako while watching my girlfriend and my parents talking. I bet they knew about this.