13.4-5-6

Gu Yiling smiled instead of anger and said "I should be asking you this, right? I'm an adult, so it's normal for me to come to a bar? It's you, are you an adult? Just come to this kind of place?"

Lu Yiye got angry when he saw that he didn't care, and the words he said became ugly, "Pretend to be dull and honest during the day, and come here to get drunk at night." He leaned into Gu Yiling's ear, slowly, full of Maliciously said: "Teacher, are you so hungry?"

Gu Yiling threw Lu Yiye away with force, he clenched his fists, his whole body trembled, he seemed to be very angry, he lowered his voice and roared at Lu Yiye: "Lu Yiye, what kind of lifestyle you choose has nothing to do with you! You have nothing to do with it! Qualified to take care of me!"

Lu Yiye seemed to be annoyed, "Yes, I am not qualified to control you. But in the same way, you are also not qualified to control me what I want to do."

He pressed Gu Yiling against the door, kissed Gu Yiling's lips, his long tongue forcefully opened his teeth, and rolled freely in the hot and humid mouth, and after a while, the entangled lips flowed out The chaotic body fluid and the smell of strong male hormones rushed to the face, and the kiss made Gu Yiling almost unable to breathe.

Gu Yiling struggled desperately from the beginning, and then his whole body was tightly pressed against the wall by him, his knees placed between his legs, rubbing the middle part, full of eroticism. He gave up the struggle and let Lu Yiye abuse him. After a long time, the clinging lips slowly separated, but Lu Yiye still didn't let him go.

Her lips were red and swollen from the kiss, and she looked a little pitiful, but Gu Yiling's face was still full of indifference, and she even raised her eyebrows, showing a disdainful sneer, and said, "What do you mean?"

Lu Yiye pressed Gu Yiling tightly, and the two bodies pressed together without a trace. It seemed that his anger had been vented in the rough kiss just now. He stretched out his fingers and gently stroked the red lips, hearing Gu Yi Ling said with a sneer and said, "As you can see, I like you. But don't get me wrong, I only like your face and your body. So, let's make a price."

Gu Yiling took a few deep breaths to prevent himself from beating Lu Yiye to death. But what can be done? Who called him his lover, and he lost his memory in every life, so what else could he do? I can only pet myself, and then slowly ask for it back later.

"I'm sorry, I'm not interested in a child who hasn't grown up like you."

Lu Yiye looked at Gu Yiling's provocative expression and narrowed his eyes dangerously, "I advise you not to challenge my bottom line. I have a way to get you to agree. But at that time, you won't be able to make conditions."

Gu Yiling was not frightened by his threat at all, and he said, "Let go!"

Lu Yiye stared at him for a while before slowly letting go of him. Gu Yiling, who had regained her freedom, saw that she did not look at Lu Yiye, so she tidied up her clothes and left the room.

After a moment, low laughter fell on the floor, Lu Yiye covered his face, and raised the corners of his mouth strangely.

What he wanted had never escaped his grasp.

Gu Yiling spent a few peaceful days in school. Skipping classes was commonplace for students like Lu Yiye, and Gu Yiling never saw Lu Yiye in school.

However, the male protagonist Fu Ziyang's injury was healed, so he returned to school, and the female protagonist Shen Yudai, who stayed in the hospital to take care of Fu Ziyang, also came back and was warmly welcomed by the classmates. It only took half a morning, flowers, greeting cards, and small gifts were piled up. The table is full of two people.