275.Lisa Did Not Help

Just as everyone assumed that Tzuyu was doomed, the ceiling lights in the dorm room suddenly fell and crashed against Shuhua’s head.

Shuhua’s head immediately began bleeding heavily and she collapsed on the ground.

The escalation of the situation left everyone dumbstruck.

Eunha pointed at Tzuyu and said, “You… you killed someone!”

Lisa glared at Eunha. “Second sister, please watch your dirty mouth. I can sue for you slandering someone to be a murderer! Let’s not argue whether Shuhua is still alive or not. Even if she is dead, it would only be because she is unlucky and karma got to her!”

“We all saw that Shuhua stumbled on her own! She was also smashed by the ceiling lights because she was unlucky!” The remaining female students did not help Eunha but recounted what they saw truthfully.

“Chou Tzuyu, you will definitely be punished by the school.” Eunha continued to sow discord. “Earlier, you stood up for Lisa but she didn’t help you at all. You did so much for such a person. Is it worth it?”

Lisa did not wish to reveal that she had used her own powers to trip Shuhua and to break the ceiling lights. She only said simply, “Tzuyu, I did help you.”

“Third sister, your ability to speak blindly isn’t small.” Eunha’s expression was mocking. “There are so many pairs of eyes here. Everyone saw that you were only watching from the sides.”

“Tzuyu, it’s best if you stay further away from Lisa. If Shuhua is harmed, you will have to take responsibility. Let’s see how the school will take care of you!” Yerin threatened her. “If you’re lucky, you’ll receive a demerit, but if you’re unlucky, you’ll be kicked out of the school! I think it’s best if you beg Eunha now! Perhaps she could ask Jungkook to save you.”

Eunha lifted her chin arrogantly and waited for Tzuyu to beg her sorrowfully.

Tzuyu was unmoved. “Earlier, when I fell from my bed, if Lisa did not save me, I may already be dead.” She then shot Lisa a grateful look. “There’s no need to worry. I’ll always be on your side.”

[She is such a strong minded girl.]

Lisa was moved. She only responded simply. “You will be fine.”

Someone called for a teacher who quickly arranged for the injured Shuhua to be taken to the infirmary.

Shuhua’s injuries were not serious. After they were taken care of, both of them were called along to the discipline master’s office.

When the two of them stepped out of the office, Shuhua stomped away with an enraged expression.

Tzuyu saw that Lisa was waiting for her outside and approached her with an astonished expression. “Lisa, you’re amazing. I’m really fine! The head of teaching, Ma Yongting, only urged us to minimize the matter. He mentioned that Shuhua is always fighting in school and has injured other students in the past. If she insists on pursuing this matter, all the previous matters will have to be dealt with as well. Shuhua was afraid of being in trouble and could only give up.”

“It’s good that you’re fine.” The two of them then headed for their afternoon classes.

As they walked along the path outside, Sun Jiamu raised her confusion. “Lisa, this is so weird. The head, Ma Yongting, was clearly trying to help me. I don’t understand why.”

“Two days ago, I went to Dihao Hotel for some business and coincidentally saw Head Ma there. He had brought along one of our school’s female students to a private room. Earlier, I told him that if he does not help you, I will report everything I saw to his wife. He immediately agreed.”

“Ah?” Tzuyu’s jaw fell open in shock. “Head Ma actually slept with one of the students in our school… he wouldn’t have, would he?”

“Although Head Ma is in his forties, he has the charm of a matured man. It’s normal that there are girls willing to do it with him.”

Tzuyu wink at her secretively. “Who is that girl?”