Chapter 18

ALONZO POV

"Come on pick up the damn phone."

Something was wrong. I could feel it.

"Sorry you have reached Taila, try again and maybe I'll pick up or maybe I wont depending if I got dick appointment."

I rolled my eyes.

Wait who's been giving her...

Snap out of it!

I tried calling  her 30 times and nothing.

"Seb, call the team ready, get the tracker app loading I need you to track the last location Taila was at." I demanded.

Yes I know it sounds weird, but a man like me knows how many people would want to prey over her. I mean she's beautiful, sadly that could be seen as a bait for these thirsty men.

Protection always comes first.

"On it boss." I nodded and ended the call.

Taking out a cig, I put in to the corner of my lips and lit it blowing out the steam that is racing through my mind. I stare out the balcony.

Why did Taila go panic mode when my half dick of a brother turned up? I mean maybe he just scared her off with the bad breath.

I chuckled at the thought.

Suddenly a ping vibrated through my phone, checking it was a shared location of where Taila was last seen at.

In a Pub? Called Rums?

Taking my last smoke, I flexed my jaw and dropped my cig in the astray and rushed out to my Tesla. 

Another ring erupted through my phone and I decided to put it on speaker.

"Alonzo. Alonzo Alonzo." A familiar voice.

"Who the fuck is this?"

"Woah there now." He chuckles, "If I were you I would play nice, since I got something precious of yours."

Shutting my eyes, I paced myself, 

"Sorry, all mighty fuck, how the fuck do you do?" I said with a hint of sarcasm.

Silence on the other end. 

Then next I hear a loud muffled scream,

"Keep testing me and next will be a bullet in her."

I kept quiet.

"That's what I thought, anyways, I didn't come here for problems. I wanted to compromise."

I laughed.

"Bitch, I don't even know you. What makes you think I'll abide by your rules>?"

A chuckle left his lips, "You may not know me but you will definitely know who I'm working for soon enough and trust me you will want to comply."

What does he mean by that?

"Who the fuck are you working for?!" I gripped the wheel.

"You are in no position in asking questions. Now, all you have to do is lend 50% of the companies profit to us, we need the armour and equipment. Give it to us and you can get what is yours."

I almost laughed, because of how stupid that was.

I never give my company away to other businesses because firstly, they can be using it for the corrupt reasons and even though me a mafia man can ironically say that, I try to keep my company clean always. Usually they use this for sex trafficking and I don't condone that, experiences have never proved me wrong.

"In your dreams, you can shove the compromise up your-"

He cut me off, "Very well then, have it your way."

Line ends.

"FUCKKKK!" I punched the wheel.

After having a small fit, I mastered the courage to start the car and drive to the pinpointed location.

Let the games begin...

***

TAILA POV

"Wipe the blood off yourself, you look a mess." The dickhead said.

"Geez thanks, its the new fashion, called being kidnapped by a bunch of psychopaths." I rolled my eyes.

"Wow you never told us she was a backtalker, boss will hate her." One of the guys said.

Boss?

"Even better, if she keeps her attitude up, she will probably be meeting her deathbed by today."

Attitude?!

Well yeah getting kidnapped tends to make someone bitchy, who would have thought.

"Oh sorry, was I meant to act like a damsel in distress, to wait for my knight and shining armour to rescue me?" I put my fake puppy eyes on.

"Just shut the fuck up." 

I stuck my middle finger.

"Leo, the boss is ready for her," One of the men said.

I shook my head, not wanting to leave.

"Come on darling, Vincent does not like disobedience."

Oh great, 

Isn't that lovely how Vincent and I cross paths again?!

****

HEY GUYS!

I know, it's been so long. I had so much with school, exams, losing motivation. But now I will try my best since I've been off, I'll try and upload as much as I can.

I also have a new book in mind so keep your eyes out.

I hope you guys are doing well, staying safe and enjoying the sun.

I also turned legal (18) few days ago so yay me.

QOTD- what is your dream country that u wanna visit?

IF YOU LIKE CHAPTER THIS THEN UR FAV CELEB WILL DM U.

WORD COUNT - 771