276.Escape My Wrath

“You definitely know her.” Lisa spoke slowly. “Year 2, Class 1, Zhu Xi.”

“Oh… my… god!” Tzuyu’s mind collapsed.

For the next few days, Lisa was the centre of attention in Jing Hua University. No matter where she went, all eyes were always fixed on her.

Countless people were discussing that she was both ugly and fat, a poor match for Kim Hanbin, etc.

Everyone felt that she had to thank Eunha for this opportunity. Without a powerful future brother-in-law like Jeon Jungkook, she would never have become the Kim family’s future lady.

Most of them were waiting to watch how Brother Jae would punish her next. However, Brother Jae was also strange. Ever since the last time he failed to prank Lisa, he did not appear again.

On this day, Lisa headed to class as per routine. She entered the classroom with Tzuyu and saw that Jaehyun was present in class. He held a cup of coffee in his hands while Yu Liang massaged his shoulders. He seemed to be living extremely well!

All of the students were already in class. They were the only ones coming in.

Tzuyu tugged Lisa back and said nervously, “Li....Lisa, Brother Jae is there.”

“What Brother Jae? He is just an immature child.” Lisa was completely unmoved.

One of the students, Liu Xu, whispered to Jaehyun. “Brother Jae, look. Lalisa does not respect you at all.”

Jaehyun smiled coldly. “She’s tired of living.”

For the past few days, everyone who had been pitting themselves against Lisa had suffered consequences.

Thus, even though she was looking down on Brother Jae, no one dared to reprimand her publicly as they did in the past.

Tzuyu stood worriedly by the entrance. She stretched her neck forehead and scanned the place carefully. “Will there be any traps?”

If the same thing happened again: urine, snakes…

“Jaehyun won’t repeat the same schemes he used in the past.” Lisa comfortably walked into the classroom.

Tzuyu immediately followed and stood shoulder-to-shoulder with her. “If there are really any traps, I will face them together with you!”

“What’s the point of that, Chou Tzuyu,” Jaehyun kindly reminded her. “This is between Lisa and I. It’s best if you stay out of it. Otherwise, this young master won’t be able to guarantee that you will remain unharmed. However, Fattie Lee did say something right. This young master will not repeat the same tricks twice.”

Eunha appeared to speak up from the 'goodness' of her heart. “Tzuyu, it’s best if you stay further away from Lisa… Brother Jae might be enjoying his coffee, but he is actually suppressing his anger.”

“Lee Eunha, quit being a hypocrite!” Tzuyu was completely unmoved. “I bet that Lisa’s current situation in school was ‘contributed’ by you behind her back!”

“You have to take responsibility for your words.” Eunha responded angrily. “Everyone knows how I’ve been helping my third sister…”

When she said this, she received a lot of suspicious looks.

This was because everyone had heard her speaking poorly about Lisa behind her back enough times.

Eunha and Tzuyu returned to their own seats.

Jaehyun lifted his coffee cup and took a sip gracefully. He then said coldly, “Lalisa, you better stay strong. Don’t you dare lose the guts to come to school. If that happens, this young master will lose an amusing toy.”

Tzuyu shouted at him angrily. “Jung Jaehyun, what exactly are you scheming!”

“I don’t have any schemes.” Jaehyun waved his hand innocently. He then glared at Lisa. “Fattie, did you think that by complaining to my parents and forcing me into house arrest for a few days, you’ll be able to escape my wrath?”