4◍

"Zohrann....." She moaned in delight. Her moans did something and he halt his powerful pace and eyed the beauty that laying beneath him, bare of any clothes, touching skin to skin. He tuck her hair back from her sweaty face and kissed her forehead and ask slowly "Am I going overboard?" He knows the answer but still chooses to consider her wish.

Being all shy she chewed her lower lips and looked at his neck covered in a few hickeys that she gifted him to avoid looking into his deep honey-brown eye. What she's supposed to answer? He waited for a minute or two but his beauty doesn't dare to say.

He kissed the corner of her lips and tried to move back but she tighten her hold around his neck. He smirk at her action and proceed with what he was doing before. Could she be cuter? Her small gesture entrenched him like nothing else.

A deluge of rain hit the objects. Wind rush across the field. Thunder rumbled between the clouds in thin violet color. The weather is harsh and scary and windows are covered with a film of condensed steam but these two are covered in a quilt lost in their world to satisfy their equivalents lust and love of their significant other.

Panting hard, he dropped his sweaty heavy body on her cleavage to calm himself. He couldn't get enough of her.

Life has been nothing but beautiful since she entered it. It's stupid not to understand why he's enamored of her. She's everything he wanted in her wife. After all, he was infatuated with her the first sight. 

Pulling her closer to his chest he properly covered them to her shoulder and rub her lower back to reduce the pain.

"How was it?" He asked just to tease her.

"Zahran!" She blushed and exclaim in response.

"Why were you so late, today? She asked gently stroking his chest, listening to his heartbeat pounding against his ribcage.

"So, that I can spend some quality time with you on the weekend." She smiled listening to his answer. He is so attentive toward her.

"How about we'd go shopping tomorrow." She asked lifting her head while bent to kiss her plump swollen lips.

"Well!! I'm a doted husband. I'll do what my wife wants." Her heart skip a beat. Sometimes she wonders what she has done to get someone like him.

He accepts her. Love her. Cherish her. Protect her. Her past doesn't bother him. She clearly remember how gentle he was on their first time. His touch was so light and fill with care as if she was made of something tender that would break with the pressure of his single finger.

Waking up late, she painfully saunters towards the restroom due to the delicious pleasure of their activity. Discarding the sheet, that she used to cover her body for the smallest trip she has ever taken from the bed to the restroom, she mirrors herself. Her husband paints her body in blue and red hickeys. Her nipples are sensitive due to his endless biting. His concern and care are slowly bringing back her saccharine behavior.

Taking a hot water bath in the jacuzzi and using Chanel N°5 LEAU shower gel limited edition she cleaned herself. Everything in his house screams expensive. At first, she was scared of touching things. It took her a lot of time to digest that her husband has an enormous amount of money. He's a real billionaire. After changing into something comfortable attire and making herself presentable, she walked towards the window and drew the curtains.

"Zohran uthey! It's already noon." She called him sitting beside him. "Zohran" she called him again but he was sleeping soundly.

She tried again but when he showed no movement she stroll down the kitchen area to check out brunch. His wholesome bread with avocado and poached egg in beverage he prefers black coffee. Healthy and nutritious much. She checked out everything is in place and came back to wake up the sleepyhead.

She forcefully tug the blanket from above him and turned off the heater.

"Kya hai yaar, biwi?" He whines in adjusting to the sunlight.

"Uthey bhi...sab log kya kahenge, abhi tak sorahe hai aapp?" She took her laptop to reply few emails before heading out with him.

He took a decent amount of time and came back only in his black fitted Burberry jeans and was drying his head with a towel.

She noticed the nail marks on his back and blushed profoundly. They were wild. His husband does really take good care of them on weekends.

+++

"Dior bags!!" Huh, you don't deserve all this but your new husband has changed the game." Rafiya smirked taunting her.

Elham entered the mall, before going to the luxury brand floor she thought to look for these stores before he joined her. She saw the couple and tried to ignore them but being the pain in the ass that Rafiya is, she proved herself again

"Miyan ke paison pe aish karrahi hou, atleast yeh mere khud kay hai" She flexes her H&M bag. Truth be told she's jealous of her. She regrets marrying her ex-good for nothing husband.

"Bus karo tum yeh kya bakwaas karrahi ho--" Aaban tried to shut his prattle wife.

"Mere paise meri biwi ke paise, tumhare pass bhi hota agr tumhari ya tumhare shouhar ki aukat hoti."Grinding his molar he spoke controlling his spleen.  Zahran got an important call to attend to that he asked her to move in and he'll accompany her after attending the call but much to his dismay these clown affront his wife.

Elham has never seen him degrading someone based on their finance but she loved how he gave back to them. She liked how he took a stand for her, how he doesn't let anybody be rude to her. One thing is for sure, tonight's gonna be long for her to convince her husband not to deal with these two idiots.

+++

How was it?

It's been a while since I last gave y'all updates, I apologize for that.

🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️