the neibolt house

Bill finally arrived to the house

Bill finally arrived to the house. He began to walk up to the house as he muttered to himself, "He t-t-t-thrusts his fists. Against the p-p-post and still insists he sees the g-g-g-ghost." Soon Sabrina arrived before the others. "Bill! Bill stop!" "Sabrina, I'm doing this. I'm sorry, but you can't stop me." Bill told her.

"I said stop because I'm not letting you go in there alone." Sabrina said. "But if you come with me, you'll get hurt! I can't lose you!" Bill said to her. "I don't care! I'm not letting you get hurt either and I'm not losing you as well!" Sabrina grabbed his hand and told Bill, "This is my choice on coming in with you. It's not yours." Hill finally gave in and told her, "Okay..."

They stood side by side, holding hands. They looked at eachother and nodded, soon walking closer to the house. Then they heard Beverly yell out, "Sabrina! Bill!" Soon they all got there and off of their bikes. Beverly said, "You two can't go in there. This is crazy!"

Bill then said, "Look, you don't have to come in with us, but what happens when another Georgie goes missing, or another Betty or another Ed Corcoran or one of us? Are you just going to pretend it didn't happen like everyone else in this town? Because I can't. I go home and all I see is that Georgie isn't there, his clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals but he isn't. So walking into this house for me... it's easier that walking into my own."

Bill then got closer to the house with Sabrina following him. "Wow." Richie said causing Beverly to ask, "What?" "He didn't stutter once." Richie told her causing him to follow the two. Some began to follow them, but slowly. "Wait!" Stan said and they all looked at him. "Uhhh, shouldn't we have some people keep watch, just in case something bad happens?" "Who wants to stay out here?" Sabrina asked. Everyone but Bill, Sabrina and Beverly raised their hands. "Fuck..." Richie said at almost everyone raising their hands.

They did a don't pull a short straw game. Bill and Sabrina didn't play due to them going in no matter what. Eddie and Richie pulled the shirt straws, causing those four to head inside the house. Bill opened the door as Sabrina stood next to him. Richie and Eddie were behind them.

As the four walked in, Richie said "I can't believe I pulled the short straw you guys are lucky you're not measuring dicks." "Shut up, Richie." Eddie said and they looked around. "I can smell that." Eddie said. "Don't breathe through your mouth." Richie told him causing Eddie to ask, "How come?" "Cause then you're eating it." Eddie immediately took two puffs from his inhaler.

Richie then saw a piece of paper in cobwebs. He grabbed it and saw it was a missing person paper... Of him. "What?" Sabrina asked as the other three went towards Richie. "It, it says I'm missing." Richie said to her, staring at the paper. "Y-y-y-you're not missing, Richie." Bill said to him. "Then why's it say it there, it's my shirt, that's my hair, that's my face..." Richie said beginning to freak and Bill tried to grab him, to make Richie look at him.

"Calm down, this isn't real!" Sabrina said and Richie told them as he fought Bill, "That's my name, that's my age, that's the date..." "This isn't real, Richie." Bill said. "What the f*ck? It says I'm missing. Am I missing? Will I disappear?" Richie said to the other three. Bill finally got him to calm down by saying, "Look at me, Richie. Look at me. This isn't real. IT's playing tricks on you."