Chapter 1 'Park Y/n'

Y/n Pov•
I woke up because of the sunlight heating in my faceu... Aish..

I stand up slowly while yawning and start going in the bathroom to shower

After i shower i quickly wear my outfit

Then i went out of my condo and went to bus stop

Btw i'm currently working at my sister's café.. Cause she has some business to do..

Yepp she's a model..

And i'm the one she chose to took care of her café while she's out of town..

Oh Btw I'm Y/n haha Park Y/n.. For now i am just living in my condo but when my sister comeback i will go back again at our family's house.. I just graduated a year ago, and for now i'm still finding or thinking a business to start with.. 20 yrs. old, No boyfriend since birth hahah, It's just my focus right now is not in love life but to my dreams and career.. Btw my Dad has a big company here in South Korea.. 'The Park Corporation'.. And my Brother start to work there also, He's a workaholic man yeah 😌..

Meanwhile, I'm so lost in my thoughts when i realized that the bus has already passed at my destination..

I quickly press the button to stop and quickly get off the bus and run at the café... Gosh I'm so dumb 😩

When i went inside someone suddenly hugged me and i smiled

Y/n: Somi!! I mishh youu!!

Somi: Yah! Me too!!

Somi is one of employees here and while i work here we became friends haha

We chatted a little and Started to get to our work.. today i will be the cashier who gets costumers orders..

Y/n: next. Good morning what's your order?..

I said still looking at the screen..

??: One cafe latte coffee my angel..

I was about to click his order but stop when i heard him saying "my angel"... I slowly looked up and i smiled when i see him.. Oppa!!

Y/n: Oppa! Your here.. (I said whispering) wait let's catch up..