280.Future Brother-in-law

Although there were rumours going around recently that Lisa wanted to seduce Jungkook, no one had dared to openly bring it up the way Teacher Dong did.

In the next moment, all the students’ eyes were focused on Lisa.

They were extremely curious about the truth of the situation.

Tzuyu raised her voice. “Nonsense, Lisa isn’t someone like that. Teacher Dong, you need to have evidence when you say such things! As a student, it’s enough that you previously slandered Lisa and claimed that she is being kept by a man. To think that you’re doing it twice. Do you have any morals?”

“I don’t have any morals?” Teacher Dong harrumphed and betrayed Eunha without a second thought. Who told Eunha to cause trouble for her?

“It would be fine if I had heard this from anyone else, but Lee Eunha was the one who told me this personally. If it isn’t the truth, would she possibly slander her own sister?”

“Wah…” The students began discussing the issue among themselves with a vigor. Their looks of disdain were directed at Lisa this time.

Eunha’s face turned pale. She did not expect Teacher Dong to reveal the things openly that she had said to her in private.

If the truth were to ever be exposed…

Tzuyu stayed steady fast in her conviction. “I believe in Lisa’s innocence! Previously, I tried to hand her fifteen hundred dollars, but she refused to accept it. It’s clear that she is not a greedy person. With her character, how could she possibly seduce her own brother-in-law?”

“Chou Tzuyu.” Yerin stood up to speak for her good friend, Eunha. “How could your thousand plus dollars compete with CEO Jeon’s wealth and influence? You should know that even the money that slips out between the gaps of CEO Jeon’s fingers goes up to millions. I’m not afraid of telling everyone. Previously, when Eunha begged CEO Jeon, he even gifted Lalisa clothes worth up to millions. You really can’t find another man as outstanding as him on earth.”

“Wow! Clothes worth up to millions!” All the students exclaimed in surprise and envy.

Shuhua smiled mockingly. “It’s no wonder that Lisa wishes to seduce her brother-in-law. If I were in the same position, my heart may also be moved.”

A student by her side laughed. “With the way you speak, aren’t you afraid that Brother Jae won’t like you?”

“Of course, my heart is only set on Brother Jae.” Shuhua immediately shot a loving look towards Jaehyun. However, the other party did not even turn to glance at her.

Lisa watched her classmates’ responses and responded calmly. “Everyone, the rumours are nothing but rumours. I’m not afraid of admitting to everyone that Eunha has always been setting herself intentionally against me. None of the rumours she has spread about me are true. I, Lee Lalisa, have been engaged to my fiancée since young. Lee Eunha did not introduce my partner to me. I have also never thought of approaching someone else’s fiancé. In fact, I am…”

She was about to reveal her identity as Jeon Jungkook’s fiancée when Dong Yuzhu cut her off. “Well why don’t you explain it? Why would Eunha set herself up against you?”

“Because she is jealous of me.” Since young, her second sister had disdained her for having a wonderful fiancée like Jeon Jungkook.

“Hahaha!” Following her words, the entire class burst into laughter.

Even Jaehyun could not hold his tears of laughter back. “Fattie Lee, I’m afraid you haven’t taken a good look in the mirror. Although your sister isn’t a world class beauty, she is definitely still a beauty. In comparison, your appearance… is worlds apart from hers. Besides, even when we compare grades, she is the first in the entire class, while you are the last. In every aspect, Lee Eunha is able to outperform you by miles.”

“In that case, it seems that no matter what I say, none of you will believe in it, right?” Lisa was not flustered.

Her classmate, Liu Dan, responded with a shrug. “We will only believe in what we see.”