I Missed You

♡︎

             ♫︎𝑁𝑜 𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝐸𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝐹𝑖𝑥 𝑀𝑒                         𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑌𝑜𝑢♫︎

                        𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑌𝑜𝑢♫︎

♥︎

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

"PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR EOMMMMMMAAAAA PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE OPEN IT PLEASE PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR EOMMA GRANDPA OPPAA PLEASE OPEN HE IS ALREADY SICK PLEASE"I yelled, banging, and kicking the door, crying, screaming.

As soon taehyung stood infront of our house, hoseok oppa saw him, and he informed grandpa and all of them about him, he tried to politely talk with namjoon oppa, but namjoon oppa immediately punched his face, that his mouth shed blood, i was standing at the doorstep, struggling into eomma's grip on me, i screamed at them to stop it, he looked at me, and he smiled at me, with his mouth shedding blood, seokjin oppa punched his face and he was off the floor.

They beat him up very badly, his li-lips, no-nose, are bleeding, i immediately tried to rush to him, eomma dragged me inside, and locked me up in here, i struggled and screamed, begging them.

"PLEASE DON'T BEAT HIM PLEASE DON'T BEAT HIM HE IS INNOCENT HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING LISTEN TO ME CAN SOMEONE HEAR ME PLEASE DON'T BEAT HIM PLEASE PLEASE UGHHHHHHH PLEASE EOMMMMA OPEN THIS DOOR PLEASE SOMEONE OPEN IT OPPPA PLEASE HELP ME HE IS INNOCENT!!!!"I screamed out, yet got no answer.

Instead of an answer i heard a loud hiss, i rushed to the window, looking through it, i banged the window, with my both hands, he is bl-bleeding, even jimin o-oppa, yoongi oppa looked at me, he knitted his eyebrows, "HE IS INNOCENT HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING PLEASE TAKE HIM TO HOSPITAL HE IS ALREADY SICK DON'T BEAT HIM PLEASE LISTEN TO ME PLEASE HEAR MY VOICE DON'T TOUCH HIM PLEASE"I yelled.

I screamed out, shooking my head at him, he immediately rushed to namjoon oppa who was hovering on top of him, punching his face harshly, he is almost fainting, yoongi oppa pulled his phone out, calling someone, he talked for a while, before hanging up, he bented down to him, helping to stand up, his forehead, lips, nose and even eyes are shedding blood, yoongi oppa made him to sit up inside the car.

Yoongi oppa whispered something into seokjin oppa's ear, his eyes widened, he immediately helped jimin oppa on standing up, seokjin oppa said something to jimin oppa, before helping him to sit up inside the car, and they drove away, where they are going?, where is he taking them?, please it will be hospital.

I prayed joining my hands, closing my eyes, tears streaming from my eyes, soaking my face, i sobbed out, "pl-please g-god ke-keep hi-him sa-safe, h-he is m-my everything"I mumbled, curling up, my head spinned, i felt dizzy, and i blacked out.

*𝖥𝖾𝗐 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋*

"Y/n?, y/n?"Yoongi oppa, i slowly opened up my eyes, i glanced at my surroundings, i collapsed again, i immediately shakily stood up, rushing to him, "WHERE ARE THEY??!"I yelled, "they are fine, they just have cuts and wounds, you..wanna go to him?, i won't ask anything, because i know it's a long story"He replied.

I immediately gripped on his palm, "PLEASE OPP-OPPA TAK-TAKE ME TO-TO H-HIM"I requested, tears escaping my eyes, he stared my eyes, he is taken aback, "pl-please oppa"I mumbled, he stood up, "come with me"He said, walking away, i hurriedly followed him behind, we sat up inside his car, and he drove away, my eyes shed tears at the thought of him being hurt.

Twenty minutes passed, and he stopped infront of the small clinic of the village, i immediately rushed out of the car, rushing inside the clinic, i saw seokjin, hoseok, namjoon oppa, standing outside with their head lowered, "room number fifty six"Said seokjin oppa, i quickly rushed to there, to meet him, to meet my tae, my tete, my old man.

I ran ever soo fastly only to bump into some nurses, i apologized and rushed towards my husband, i ran ever soo fastly, panting heavily, he is hurt, i sobbed out, trying hard to prevent myself from sobbing out, i stood infront of the door, immediately quickly opening up the door,

There he is, with bandaged forehead, lips bleeding, nose bleeding, he smiled, his eyes full of tears, staring me, i burst out crying, slowly, shakily walking to him, sitting up beside him, hugging him tightly, i cried out loudly,  it's been a whole month, i craved for his embrace the most, i looked at his face, "i-i missed y-you"He mumbled, kissing me all over my face, pulling me into his lap.

"I-i missed you t-too"I replied, my shaky palm, touched his bandaged forehead, his eyes cannot look away from me for a second, they hold soo much love and care in them, i kissed where the bandage is, and blew on it, i kissed his nose, he kissed mine back, i kissed his cheeks, and he kissed mine back, i left kisses on his both eyes, and he also did the same, finally pressing his lips on mine.

Wrapping his hands around my waist, pulling me to him completely, leaving no space between us, the doctors and nurses staring us amazed, "you scared me, why did you came all alone huh??, do you think it's a joke?"I scolded him, gripping on his palm, keeping it straight where my heart is, "look how much it's beating, it has been crazy when th-they we-were beat-beating you"I mumbled.

Tears flowed from my eyes, he immediately wiped them away, "i'm very sorry, but jimin's luggage caused all of the problem"He replied, making me giggle, he smiled staring me, "look they didn't even wipe the blood"I said, as i wiped the blood from his lip with my thumb, i slowly stroked his hair, hugging him tightly, "I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH"I yelled, resting my head on his chest.

He kissed my head, "I LOVE YOU MORE"He yelled back, i heard someone clearing throat, "if you are done with your hubby then i'm also here"Said jimin oppa, scoffing, "AHHH JIMIN OPPPA!!"I yelled, rushing to him, hugging him, "i was about to kill them but taehyung came in between"Said jimin oppa, old man scoffed.

"Really, and what about when one of them punched me and you didn't stopped him because your luggage was stuck in between the road, and you were afraid of some car will hit them and they will die"Old man replied, i chuckled, walking back to him, jimin oppa rolled his eyes, "his clothes will die?"I mumbled, giggling, they are still the same.

"Y/n"Namjoon oppa called me out from behind, i turned to him, but old man's tight grip on my wrist was preventing me to go to him, "grandpa wants you home now"Said namjoon oppa, i glanced at old man, and he is glaring namjoon oppa, he looks soo hot, i turned to namjoon oppa, "we heard something else about him from your mother y/n, we thought you don't want him to be near you"Said namjoon oppa.

"Oppa his existence is the only thing i want near me, he is my husband, my life, my everything, my one and only, whatever you heard from her is all wrong and nonsense"I replied, his eyes widen, as he glanced at him and back at me, old man is still glaring him, "i'm sorry, i didn't knew who he is"He apologized, "go oppa i'm coming to the house"I replied.

He nodded walking out, and jimin oppa followed him behind, what?, i shrugged my shoulders, suddenly he gripped on my wrist, pulling me back into his lap, "you are not going anywhere away from me"He said, firmly, i chuckled, "he is namjoon oppa, don't worry about anything tete"I replied, leaving a kiss on his cheek.

He smiled, finally his boxy smile blessed my eyes, he hummed, staring me, UGHH i forgot about scolding him, WHY YOU DIDN'T TOOK CARE OF YOURSELF WHEN I TOLD YOU TO AND YOU ARE STILL NOT RECOVERED AND LOOK AT YOU TRYING TO BE SUPER MAN FIGHTING WITH FOUR MEN ALONE WOW YOU REALLY HAVE A DEATH WISH I'LL TELL YOU ONCE YOU'LL RECOVER, MY SLIPPER WILL BE STRAIGHT ON YOUR FACE KIM TAEHYUNG DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WORRIED YOU MADE ME--"

Suddenly he pecked my lips, shutting my mouth.

"I missed you soo fucking much"He said.

*

*Just Talking*

Someone: I Hate You

Yoongi: Your loss