It's Out‼️

No relationship

No relationship...no ring...and no wedding! Dave and April have called it quits and what would be a world wind romance with a beautiful and loving blossoming relationship has withered as if it was never intended to be anything more than a fling. It looked promising. It was something new and fresh that they both needed and although April had given her all to Dave, Dave hadn't given his all to April. April has gotten rid of her baggage and finally made peace with it because what is meant to be will be. All that needs to be done is for Dave to do the same but will he. He's so invested in his first love and the promises that he made her that he can't seem to see what he truly has well had standing right in front of him. He still wonders about the what ifs. He wonders will Millie ever change. He wonders if she really wants a relationship with their child. But above all he wonders why. Why did she choose him to fuck and screw over? Hadn't he meant anything to her at all? Hadn't her love for him been genuine at least in the beginning?

Watch as April tries to navigate being newly single, juggle between work, and still being on momma duty because let's face it momma duty never stops. This time around she refuses to wallow in pain and cry over another man who refuses to fight for her let alone what they have. This time around she's going to be selfish, live her life, and live for herself. Whatever happens...happens and what is meant to be will be. Watch as Dave tries to find himself as well as his self worth. It won't be easy but in order to make it back to his woman, his family, and his happy ending he'll have to do something he really doesn't want to do which is let Millie go. Dave wants his happy ending and he deserves it. He wants it all but fighting for it seems impossible. This time around he's the only player in the game and the ball is in his court. Now it's up to him to fight and make things right but will he...

A Dave East fanfiction...