Chapter 9

DONE DEAL

"Jutay na pipino," wala sa sariling bulong ko nang mamataan si Ansel na papalabas nung building.

He had a murderous look on his face while eyeing the guy beside me.

What is he doing?! Tapos na ba ang meeting nila?! The hell is he coming down for?! Tumingala ako at nakitang papaalis na rin yung mga kausap niya.

"What was that kiss for Baby?" Tanong nung lalaki sa akin na nakangisi pa din. "You taste so good. Puis-je en avoir un autre?"

Ano raw? Hindi ko pinansin si Dane. I just held his hand and rushed to the pool where a lot of people are partying. The music was so loud again. Mas malakas na ngayon. Nakakabingi ha!

"You look so damn sexy. Most guys are checking you out right now if you still haven't noticed it," Dane smirked. "Lucky me, you got to notice me."

"Iana!" Rinig ko ang galit na tawag ni Ansel sa pangalan ko.

Bakit ka galit?! It's a fucking damn tie! You kissed a hoe. I kissed a boy! Heck, am I even making a sense?

I was already in the pool. I want to face him but he looked scary sa totoo lang! Parang mangangain ng tao. His face is painted with strong murderous look. He looked like he was ready to kill... Dane.

I swam in the pool towards the crowd. The led lights and the disco-like ball made this party looked like a bar. The people were really wild. Some were making out here and there.

"Iana, get off the pool," Ansel calmly said. I didn't realize he was already standing at the ground parallel to my direction!

"Finish your meeting and go fuck your hoe!" I rasped, expertly floating myself in this water.

"I'll explain when you get off the pool," he said.

Hindi ko alam pero para akong mas nainis nung mapansin ang maraming mga babae na nakatingin na ngayon sa kanya. Nakakabuwisit ang mukha niya! Bakit ba ang daming nahuhumaling sa kanya kahit wala pa siyang ginagawa?! And they're looking at him as if he's some piece of meat they're craving!

Tinignan ko siya. "I know my way back to the hotel," pagmamatigas ko.

I saw him pinch the bridge of his nose. Ansel was breathing heavily. "Iana please."

"No, Ansel."

"Fine. Have it your way," he spat.

"What are you doing?!" I panicked when he started unbuttoning his polo.

I heard some giggles and lustful praises from some women when Ansel totally removed his polo, leaving his upper exposed. His muscles were ripped and his body is too damn sexy! Nag-iinit ang ulo ko sa hindi malamang dahilan.

"Put it back on!" I snarled.

"Too late," walang pakialam na sabi niya at sinimulang i-unbutton ang pantalon niya.

"Try removing your pants, Ansel. Hinding hindi kita papansinin," banta ko at binigyan siya ng nanghahamong tingin.

Ansel stopped and looked at me, sighing afterwards. "Goddamn," he muttered and buttoned back his pant.

"Vee!" Dane was about to swim near me again but he stopped when Ansel talked to him. "Go near my wife again and I'll kill you."

Dane looked scared because his muscles tensed. He looked at me. Bwisit ka Ansel! I bit my lip and gave Dane an apologetic look. Ayoko nang palalain pa ito dahil halatang galit si Ansel. I should be the one who's mad here! Not him!