lightheaded | billy hargrove

you tried to move past him but this creep from your senior class had you cornered. he reeked of alcohol.

it was senior sunrise but some of these shitheads decided to get drunk and now here you were with this football jerk. he had previously tried to get your attention, ignored him, and had still been persistent.
so when you noticed him coming you tried to escape him by hiding under the bleacher but he had seen you.

"please leave me alone," you tried not to sound too demanding because you honestly never know with men. you reject them and they get so pissy about it that they would actually hurt you. of course when you needed help, there was nobody there.

"stop being such a bitch," he walked closer to you and pressed his body against yours. he moved his head down to kiss you but you moved your head to the side. despite his drunken state, he had a lot of strength.

"get the fuck off me!" you kicked him and he stumbled over. you took took advantage and tried to run but the fucker grabbed your leg which caused you to fall.

"fuck," you groaned. you heard a ringing noise in your ear and felt disoriented. your head was pounding.

"you bitch," he started to crawl over and hovered above you.

shit shit shit. okay now you started to panic. in this position, you had no advantage. you started to squirm but he held you down.

"what the fuck!" the guy was yanked from the back of his shirt and legit thrown across the floor.

billy ran to him and started punching him none stop.

"billy!" you ran.

"you want to try that shit again huh?" he picked up the dude from the shirt and slammed him back into the ground. there was blood all over his face.

"i'm sorry," he spit out blood and begged. "i'm sorry i didn't know she was your gf man i swear!"

"doesn't fucking matter. you don't do that shit," billy looked scary when he was angry. you had never seen him react that way. yeah, he would get in fights because billy was quite short tempered but he honestly looked like he was about to end that guy.

"you come near her again and i'll fucking kill you," he said in a low, menacing tone. he dropped the guy down hard again.

"are you okay?" he asked as soon as he ran over to you. you were like it just staring at the scene before you in shock. your head was still pounding but you felt fine.

he reached over and put his hand on your back. you flinched slightly but relaxed afterwards.

"im okay, billy really," you said once he stopped in front of you and checked for any signs of you being hurt.

"i'm sorry, i should've been with you the whole time." billy shook his head and pulled you close.

"no, it's okay. i'm glad you were here when you were."

"i swear to god if they fucker or anyone else does anything i'll kill them y/n."

"you're scary billy."

"you actually think that? wait, do you think i'd ever... react like that with you?" he looked concerned.

"what? no! but it's scary to see what you can do," you looked back and the kid was still on the floor, groaning.

"i'm sorry, i dont like you seeing that part of me, but i'm not going to let anyone hurt you and let them think it's okay."

"you're crazy," you said. you felt a little lightheaded but you kept going and walked ahead of him.

"for you," he said behind you. "fuck y/n! you're bleeding," he exclaimed. he came over and touched the back of your head.

"huh?" you touched the back of your head and saw the red on your finger, "oh yeah, i guess huh?" and then everything went black.