(2/2) Chapter 7 - Sa J say yes

Cloudy smoke drifted with the wind that was not far from Prince's house. Behind the bathroom that Mesa and JJ had to walk to bathe every morning and evening was a cliff where the cool breeze was constantly blowing, beautiful stars and the faint scent of flowers that he doesn't know the name...Kuafah blew cigarette smoke through his lungs and breath back out, watching them fade away. Take a deep breath to let the icy air react with the nicotine in his body.

Sometimes we all know what's bad and what's good. But either way, at last we still choose because of our own comfort.

Mesa's phone got borrowed and promised to return by 10pm. Kuafah called Daonuea who's going to France today. He's not worried because Khabkluen is going with him. But he can't help but worry as well...The doctor stared blankly at the sky that was full of stars. He stares at the stars that are the brightest among all while waiting for the owner of the name to answer the phone call.

(A/n: Daonuea = North Star. North star is the star that shines the brightest and it's facing the north)

Kuafah's Daonuea.

[P'Fah, you made me kept waiting]

"I miss you krab"

Daonuea's Kuafah

[Once you come back from Chiang mai you'll be able to see me. I will buy you some souvenirs, what do you want?]

"Just you coming back safe is enough krab"

That sentence that he has been saying all the time but the thoughts of someone that had told him the same thing makes him feel weird in the heart. That sentence that he told Daonuea are concern that he wants him to have smooth days, he never ask for anything much but for Daonuea to grow well into someone that he wants to be. As for Prince, when he said 'You coming back safe is enough'.

Does he mean the same thing as him?

"Did you bring my credit card with you? Don't go and bother Mom for money, understand? I've already started working, it's not a problem to take care of you alone"

[Kluen said not to use your money]

"Whose money are you going to use? You're still studying"

[Kluen said that, being his boyfriend have salary too]

Uhh great, Kuafah chuckles softly because Daonuea is so innocent. He had a small conversation with his Nong for a while and then hung up because it's time to check in for Daonuea. It must be chaotic at the airport because Daonuea have a lot of friends. He has friends from his side and Khabkluen's side as well. Kuafah only knows a few of his friends because he doesn't really stay at the condo.

The doctor puts out a cigarette with his tiptoes and picks it up from the floor to throw it into the garbage. A beautiful place like this shouldn't have anything to destroy its beauty or ruin their sight...The owner of the tall figure walked to the bathroom where he had left his backpack before going for a smoke and after talking on the phone, he planned to take a shower and go find a prank for the teacher at the bamboo house over there.

But the Teacher then walked out of the bathroom cubicle with his nice scent and wet hair.

"Oh...Khun" The student's Teacher made a surprised face because he saw the man half naked again, standing in front of the bathroom with all the toiletry in his hands. The soft scent of cigarettes makes him guess that he might just finish talking onto the phone like he always does.

He never asked who he was talking to.

Why does he want to know if it makes him think too much than before?

"Pain"

"What did you say?"

"Pain...over here" Points at his own neck that make the person that is looking know that it's not painful at all. But those lips were so cute that he wanted to run and take a shower again just to get rid of that distraction, to stop his heart from beating fast and stop being this crazy. Prince tried his best to keep his face still, but his voice was trembling.